Tottenham Thread

chonabot

^ #Twitter is your friend:smile:

To be fair, the 'goalposts were moved relatively recently.

'That result is the product of a rule change introduced two years ago, dictating a standard pitch size of 105m x 68m. Exceptions are allowed only when a club’s stadium prevents enlargement – Chelsea, Everton and Liverpool are among those exempt.'

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, RonniePickering22 said:

I keep seeing the Dier for 50m quid nonsense tarted around.

Now we have the Kane for 100m as well.

All hilarious stuff, start thinking Dier at 100m and take it from there gents.

Put a sock in it you complete clown. 

10 hours ago, RonniePickering22 said:

I keep seeing the Dier for 50m quid nonsense tarted around.

Now we have the Kane for 100m as well.

All hilarious stuff, start thinking Dier at 100m and take it from there gents.

Utd pay 92m for pogha a year ago and now value H at 100m, couldn't make this shit up :cheesy::cheesy:

Edited by alfieconn
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, balo said:

How much is Mbappe ? If Real Madrid can afford him so can we.

We're not playing in the Champions League for fun . 

That's not a very tottenham attitude. Your talking about spending money or are you talking about spending the cash you get from the HK sale :-)

5 hours ago, Rc2702 said:

Negotiations have begun pal your boy already set the figure so a deal is not off the table and that ground aint gonna build itself 

Look matey you know the way it works on this thread.

Link from a reputable source or you are slurping horlicks from a saucer. :biggrin:

14 minutes ago, RonniePickering22 said:

Look matey you know the way it works on this thread.

Link from a reputable source or you are slurping horlicks from a saucer. :biggrin:

Take your pick sonny boy

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=daniel+kevy+200m+kane&oq=daniel+kevy+200m+kane&aqs=chrome..69i57.8177j0j4&client=ms-android-samsung&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

I'm more of an ovaltine man

• 2 weeks later...

I see the Daily Fail are trotting out the old 50m quid to Utd drivel for Dier.

Yes that makes sense, sell your best players on long contracts for peanuts.

You wonder if they even watch football over there in their lalaland.

I'de be hapi to get 50 mil for dier,,  over rated IMO, but hey footies all about opinions

this one with buying  leicesters gray  would step up our attacking options SPECTACULARLY

i know its only the sun , but imo this man city kid deserves another chance at  the top 4 

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/3989988/spurs-could-hijack-leicester-move-kelechi-iheanacho-kyle-walker-manchester-city/

20 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Can't see you missing Dier if he moves on. Competent but not great.

yep, on last season i'de go with that the only point in his favour was he didnt really 'play' in his prefered position for most of last season, given a full season as a holding middie @23 he might step up,, but equally as much he might not. as you say dont think he'll be horribly missed, besides he's a childhood man utd fan,, so :post-4641-1156693976:

3 hours ago, 3 minus 2 said:

listening to the 5 live podcast, pleat was of the ' opinion ' that the dier deal wasnt going to happen, he held bac in explaining in full, but he left the impression he knew more.

Of course he isn't going anywhere as aren't any of our main player's, don't know why people are even talking about it, as for Dier's ability, coaches love player's who can in a variety of position's, the two of you  don't rate him but Poch and Mourinho obviously do, strange that,the sort player of player people who are not too clued up about football don't appreciate but anyone involved in the professional game does !

Edited by alfieconn

1 hour ago, alfieconn said:

Of course he isn't going anywhere as aren't any of our main player's, don't know why people are even talking about it, as for Dier's ability, coaches love player's who can in a variety of position's, the two of you  don't rate him but Poch and Mourinho obviously do, strange that,the sort player of player people who are not too clued up about football don't appreciate but anyone involved in the professional game does !

Dier to UTD is ON Alfie.

You got football clubs hiring you as a professional muppet at the ground before games?

1 hour ago, alfieconn said:

yeah, same way as they rate walker , As for  dier, poch rated him so much he  dropped him from his  prefered position in favour of wanyama, or did you fail to notice that?  he's a squad player at best and @ 50 mil  he's way over priced and if murry willing to go to 50 mil he's welcome, we can get the man city lad and gray from leicester for that and some change  far far better value

dier only played as much as he did due to injuries, his game;  distribution aint that great and for a 23 year old turns a bit like a tank and his positional play aint great  which is why he'll never make a top draw c/b add to that  overall he aint quick, so if murry's offering him the opp to step into the FIRST CHOISE  starting 11 at utd  best he take it

he WONT get that at tottenham

Edited by 3 minus 2

17 minutes ago, Rc2702 said:

Dier to UTD is ON Alfie.

You got football clubs hiring you as a professional muppet at the ground before games?

pleat catorgorically reckoned it wasnt on , but  4 me if murries mug enuf to give us 50 mil for our  technically  limited rhs defensive utility player than we'd be foolish to turn it down.

21 minutes ago, 3 minus 2 said:

pleat catorgorically reckoned it wasnt on , but  4 me if murries mug enuf to give us 50 mil for our  technically  limited rhs defensive utility player than we'd be foolish to turn it down.

Walker yes, Dier no.

2 hours ago, RonniePickering22 said:

Walker yes, Dier no.

dier's  a second stringer rp,  him or  50 mil ????? easy one for me i'de go for the 50 mil  all day long  we can do some serious damage to our forward  line with that 

just think what dier does atm he effects v little,    in reality what does he do  , steps in at c/b and covers at wing bac, same goes for the holding position, i wouldnt kick him out  as as alfie says players that cover a couple of positions are useful   but 50 mil is to much to turn down for a  stand in.. let man utd find out he's limited..

8 hours ago, 3 minus 2 said:

dier's  a second stringer rp,  him or  50 mil ????? easy one for me i'de go for the 50 mil  all day long  we can do some serious damage to our forward  line with that 

just think what dier does atm he effects v little,    in reality what does he do  , steps in at c/b and covers at wing bac, same goes for the holding position, i wouldnt kick him out  as as alfie says players that cover a couple of positions are useful   but 50 mil is to much to turn down for a  stand in.. let man utd find out he's limited..

The players I'd like to see us sell are Sissoko and our defensively dodgy right back, oh and if we could offload Lamela then great.

We have no need to be selling an excellent cover player to one of our major rivals. Makes no sense.

17 hours ago, 3 minus 2 said:

yeah, same way as they rate walker , As for  dier, poch rated him so much he  dropped him from his  prefered position in favour of wanyama, or did you fail to notice that?  he's a squad player at best and @ 50 mil  he's way over priced and if murry willing to go to 50 mil he's welcome, we can get the man city lad and gray from leicester for that and some change  far far better value

dier only played as much as he did due to injuries, his game;  distribution aint that great and for a 23 year old turns a bit like a tank and his positional play aint great  which is why he'll never make a top draw c/b add to that  overall he aint quick, so if murry's offering him the opp to step into the FIRST CHOISE  starting 11 at utd  best he take it

he WONT get that at tottenham

So Poch doesn't want to sell him for 50m, Mourinho want's pay 50m for him, Southgate put's him his team but you find all them faults with him, now what does that say about your knowledge of him ?