Tottenham Thread

chonabot

11 minutes ago, RonniePickering22 said:

Will I won't I get a semi final ticket.....?

The suspense is a killer.

Gotta be hard trying to book two seats for one person but your such a globetrotter I bet your used to it

5 hours ago, RonniePickering22 said:

seeing you make such a worthy contribition to this thread.perhaps loser levy has a spare seat in his box  for you.you would be a nice fit in there. as he is surrounded  by his parasite hangers on. good luck

1 hour ago, evenstevens said:

seeing you make such a worthy contribition to this thread.perhaps loser levy has a spare seat in his box  for you.you would be a nice fit in there. as he is surrounded  by his parasite hangers on. good luck

Well seeing as you were last at the bridge in '77 its unlikely you will be making an appearance at any game soon.

Trot along Shergar.

7 hours ago, Rc2702 said:

Gotta be hard trying to book two seats for one person but your such a globetrotter I bet your used to it

This one flew straight over my head.....unless you is sayin' I'm fat innit? :clap2:

Now that would amuse the Spurs contingent....unluckily for the rest of ya we are all more Delle Alli than Sam Allardice .

8 hours ago, RonniePickering22 said:

A cousin just got one for me in a corporate box Ronnie, cost a few bob but it's not everyday your playing at Wembley :whistling: let me know if you get one and if so i'll try and smuggle you out a Gin and Tonic :biggrin:

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, alfieconn said:

A cousin just got one for me in a corporate box Ronnie, cost a few bob but it's not everyday your playing at Wembley :whistling: let me know if you get one and if so i'll try and smuggle you out a Gin and Tonic :biggrin:

Might yet see you in the lounge Alfredo....fingers crossed! :post-4641-1156694572:

13 hours ago, champers said:

He might do if a war starts.

I would have thought, even if a war starts he is worth more to the government playing for Spurs than pissing about with a rifle nowhere near any type of action.  

11 hours ago, BangrakBob said:

I would have thought, even if a war starts he is worth more to the government playing for Spurs than pissing about with a rifle nowhere near any type of action.  

Probably more use as a diplomat....his smile is infectious!

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, jellydog said:

Jayne Mansfield at White Hart Lane. 1959. I think she was Ronnie's steady punch back then.

DZK31fdX4AAvRZA.jpg

Wrong lane:smile:the way i read his thoughts on Son, certainly came across  to me  ,  He  is   Bent  , so Jayne would be a no no , great pic  though

56 minutes ago, jellydog said:

. He could be a role model for you ES.:cowboy:

Not likely at all,   firstly  knows fluff all about footy,   secondly he tries to come across as a comedian on the footy forum ,and makes a  complete hash of that

more between the legs   ,then his ears , have a nice day

25 minutes ago, jellydog said:

What the heck is going on with the Toby situation ? It almost looks like management is having a petulant moment. Cutting off their nose to spite their face.

Can't get my head around this one at all Jellybean.

18 minutes ago, RonniePickering22 said:

Can't get my head around this one at all Jellybean.

Indeed Ronnie. You have to wonder if somewhere in the negotiation process for a new contract some bad blood started boiling. At any rate, a player of Toby's caliber not playing if he's fit and anywhere near form is a head scratcher.:blink:

Edited by jellydog

34 minutes ago, RonniePickering22 said:

Can't get my head around this one at all 

you are so daft even. blind freddy knows that your dog of a c./man loser levy has been under paying his players  .a quality player like toby should be paid his going rate..                      you can bet that the 3 interested clubs in securimg his servives will double his income plus at least a 3 yr contract and at the age of 29 a contract of that nature .would be icing on the cake.now don.nt come bollocking that e./ s is boring and tedious.the above is fact 

26 minutes ago, evenstevens said:

you are so daft even. blind freddy knows that your dog of a c./man loser levy has been under paying his players  .a quality player like toby should be paid his going rate..                      you can bet that the 3 interested clubs in securimg his servives will double his income plus at least a 3 yr contract and at the age of 29 a contract of that nature .would be icing on the cake.now don.nt come bollocking that e./ s is boring and tedious.the above is fact 

I'd have seen Toby as the difference between our five minute switch off in the CL this year had he been fit and playing.

Frankly the way he has played for us the last three seasons he should have been given a new contract with far better terms.

Anyway its still a major surprise to see he is not going to get a game now....shocking actually.

1 hour ago, jellydog said:

What the heck is going on with the Toby situation ? It almost looks like management is having a petulant moment. Cutting off their nose to spite their face.

The only way he can return, is to revert back to 3 at the back as we 

were before he got injured, since then we've been playing 4-2-3-1.

Poch doesn't want to replace Toby for Sanchez in that formation 

cos Sanchez is the future & Toby is likely to be leaving at the end of the season.

If you were in Sanchez's shoes how would you feel being replaced

by someone who isn't committed to the long term? 

17 minutes ago, RonniePickering22 said:

I'd have seen Toby as the diff

Frankly the way he has played for us the last three seasons he should have been given a new contract with far better terms.

Anyway its still a major surprise to see he is not going to get a game now....shocking actually.

why are you surprised and shocked?? your little runt   loser  levy  operates this way .many other players will follow suit unless loser  levy ups the ante .which is mission impossible .your out t/f lounge will be standing room only .lol

41 minutes ago, sotsira said:

The only way he can return, is to revert back to 3 at the back as we 

were before he got injured, since then we've been playing 4-2-3-1.

Poch doesn't want to replace Toby for Sanchez in that formation 

cos Sanchez is the future & Toby is likely to be leaving at the end of the season.

If you were in Sanchez's shoes how would you feel being replaced

by someone who isn't committed to the long term? 

OK then, but I have a sneaking suspicion that there's more to it than that. As well as Sanchez has played, and I'm a fan, he is at times not completely comfortable on the ball. There have been some mistakes I don't think you would see from Toby.

I still think it is a strange situation.