Tottenham Thread

chonabot

4 minutes ago, alfieconn said:

No no no the BBC have got all wrong, a couple of months ago BB was putting out figs of  1B to 1.2B ?

<deleted> me, wheres his 250m gone missing!!!!?

Wouldn't like BB looking after my money!!!!

On 6/29/2018 at 9:55 AM, carmine said:

If it was both A teams it would have been a one club derby!!!  They actually look worried about how their salaries are going to get paid what with the latest reports of our new stadium costs of 2.2bn.......

This must be the scene of Spurs unity that all round plank and complete bellend, Lee Dixon had such a hissy fit over.  Poch would love this showing of team unity!!?

Just now, RonniePickering22 said:

To be fair he wanted it higher than that.

I think he's scared of us carms.

Would it be fair to say the forum would be a duller place without his constant nonsense?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RonniePickering22 said:

To be fair he wanted it higher than that.

I think he's scared of us carms.

Nah, he ain't scared, he knows City have taken financial doping to new levels and we'll never be able to compete.....mores the pity.

3 minutes ago, carmine said:

Nah, he ain't scared, he knows City have taken financial doping to new levels and we'll never be able to compete.....mores the pity.

I hear their airline partner/sponsor is so happy they are going to pay 1bn quid a year in the next deal.

Competitive as always....although why they would pay 20 times what anyone else will to have their names on a team shirt is a mystery to BB no doubt.

2 minutes ago, RonniePickering22 said:

I hear their airline partner/sponsor is so happy they are going to pay 1bn quid a year in the next deal.

Competitive as always....although why they would pay 20 times what anyone else will to have their names on a team shirt is a mystery to BB no doubt.

It is truly astonishing the amount of sponsorship revenue the sheiks companies gift to City.  You can just feel the love.  And they'll be buying big time again soon to make such no one challenges them.  I hear a 60m Brazilian will be next in.  He'll be bringing on the oranges at half time for home games.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, carmine said:

It is truly astonishing the amount of sponsorship revenue the sheiks companies gift to City.  You can just feel the love.  And they'll be buying big time again soon to make such no one challenges them.  I hear a 60m Brazilian will be next in.  He'll be bringing on the oranges at half time for home games.

The level of silliness is apparent when you look at quotes and rumours saying we're going to spend 50 or 60 m quid on a player....aint gonna happen unless its someone absolutely integral to the team....aka our new centre half.

At Citeh of course that is no eyelids batted spending...carry on let's adjust the new deal lads.

7 minutes ago, RonniePickering22 said:

The level of silliness is apparent when you look at quotes and rumours saying we're going to spend 50 or 60 m quid on a player....aint gonna happen unless its someone absolutely integral to the team....aka our new centre half.

At Citeh of course that is no eyelids batted spending...carry on let's adjust the new deal lads.

We will pay that kind of money if we can generate the money.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mrbojangles said:

Spurs fans obsessed with City. You can't even stop talking about us in your own thread #jealousbeyondbelief 

Well it might be because your City partner in crime spends more time on the Spurs thread than yours and everybody elses put together.  Ofcourse if you could remove him from our thread, and it might have to be almost a surgical procedure to do so, i doubt you'd hear many complaints from us.

btw, you could also help him find his missing 250m of our stadium costs he was prattling on about last month!!

1 hour ago, carmine said:

if only everyone knew as much about the Spurs stadium construction as you, but then again i doubt anyone as studied it for as long as you have!!?

#obsessed

Obsessed? Me? No.

YOU raised the subject of Spurs stadium, NOT ME; i gave you information on how costs are finalised in the construction and engineering industries.

You will find it less embarrassing if you properly read other's posts before trying to be smart. Just saying.

2 minutes ago, carmine said:

Well it might be because your City partner in crime spends more time on the Spurs thread than yours and everybody elses put together.  Ofcourse if you could remove him from our thread, and it might have to be almost a surgical procedure to do so, i doubt you'd hear many complaints from us.

btw, you could also help him find his missing 250m of our stadium costs he was prattling on about last month!!

So you guys don't go on City's thread eh!! The forum is about going on any thread and talking football related things. 

WRT the money. It's the papers who spout all the figures, so manybe comment on their websites. I doubt very much BB has a spread sheet linked to Spurs Stadium Proj Mgr's Gannt charts, tracking the money spent v work completed and estimated work to completion 

47 minutes ago, carmine said:

He was going on about our 1.2bn cost only recently, or was it 1bn, i loose track....now he's saying nobody knows presumably because the latest figure is lower than he'd like it to be. Classic!!

I wasn't going on about Spurs stadium cost, YOU raised it. 

I repeat that you will find it less embarrassing if you properly read other's posts before trying to be smart. Just saying.

4 minutes ago, mrbojangles said:

So you guys don't go on City's thread eh!! The forum is about going on any thread and talking football related things. 

WRT the money. It's the papers who spout all the figures, so manybe comment on their websites. I doubt very much BB has a spread sheet linked to Spurs Stadium Proj Mgr's Gannt charts, tracking the money spent v work completed and estimated work to completion 

We haven't forgotten his glee at coming on here trying to tell us we had a 1.2bn quid bill.

Less flannel and more truth please....oh and your new sponsorship deal will be many times that of ours of course it will why lie about that!!

12 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Obsessed? Me? No.

YOU raised the subject of Spurs stadium, NOT ME; i gave you information on how costs are finalised in the construction and engineering industries.

You will find it less embarrassing if you properly read other's posts before trying to be smart. Just saying.

#obsessed    

12 minutes ago, mrbojangles said:

Well it sounds like he does!!!  Problem is, he has difficulty with numbers, exaggerations.

He's the Dianne Abbott of the forum....did you locate his missing 250m?

53 minutes ago, carmine said:

He was going on about our 1.2bn cost only recently, or was it 1bn, i loose track....now he's saying nobody knows presumably because the latest figure is lower than he'd like it to be. Classic!!

Again showing your ignorance. Reread my earlier posts. Costs are updated on a monthly basis. Until final accounts have been completed - which will be sometime after the construction is completed - they will not know the exact final cost. The increased costs being reported are the latest monthly updated costs (forecast final amount). They show the cost has risen from 400m and currently the forecast final account is .....(depends which source you read). The final cost is highly unlikely to decrease from what is being reported and is more likely to be higher than being reported currently - the nature of the industries.

So what everybody involved knows already is the final account amount has risen substantially from 400m but will know by how much yet.

Do you understand yet?

Hopefully if they've watched England this world cup it should be abundantly clear to City fans why Walker lost his place in  the Spurs side to Trippier........if its not you must have touch of the Stevie Wonders!  

I know Walker has been moved to central roles (which is a disaster waiting to happen) but i think its an absolute travesty that Walker gets the right back selection.  His crossing is nowhere near as good and he can't defend as well.  Is being fast that much more important than the basics of defending and crossing.

1 minute ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Pretty sure football companies only announce their current bank account once a year in their end of year accounts...so i have no idea.

Yet you KNEW our stadium cost had risen to 1.2 bn quid!!

Astonishing!!

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Again showing your ignorance. Reread my earlier posts. Costs are updated on a monthly basis. Until final accounts have been completed - which will be sometime after the construction is completed - they will not know the exact final cost. The increased costs being reported are the latest monthly updated costs (forecast final amount). They show the cost has risen from 400m and currently the forecast final account is .....(depends which source you read). The final cost is highly unlikely to decrease from what is being reported and is more likely to be higher than being reported currently - the nature of the industries.

So what everybody involved knows already is the final account amount has risen substantially from 400m but will know by how much yet.

Do you understand yet?

Do you think Germany can still win the tournament?

Stop prattling on with your nonsense, no one has the faintest interest in a clueless troll with know actual knowledge of what he's trolling on about

2 minutes ago, carmine said:

Hopefully if they've watched England this world cup it should be abundantly clear to City fans why Walker lost his place in  the Spurs side to Trippier........if its not you must have touch of the Stevie Wonders!  

I know Walker has been moved to central roles (which is a disaster waiting to happen) but i think its an absolute travesty that Walker gets the right back selection.  His crossing is nowhere near as good and he can't defend as well.  Is being fast that much more important than the basics of defending and crossing.

I'm waiting for a decent striker or winger to embarrass Walker at this World Cup....and it WILL happen.

Bring it on!!

Trippier's crossing still needs improvement but Walker should be crossing the ball at Northamptonshire third division level he's that bad!

4 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Pretty sure football companies only announce their current bank account once a year in their end of year accounts...so i have no idea.

You could simply finish every post with "i have no idea" ?

• Haha 1

Just now, RonniePickering22 said:

I'm waiting for a decent striker or winger to embarrass Walker at this World Cup....and it WILL happen.

Bring it on!!

Trippier's crossing still needs improvement but Walker should be crossing the ball at Northamptonshire third division level he's that bad!

I haven't seen a better right back this tournament than Trippier.  

• Like 1