Any Post Office At Pratunam Area?

phisto

I am thinking of sending parcels of the things i am gonna buy thorugh Thai Post back to my country. Unfortunately i dun read thai so i am unable to find the nearest post office thru their website. Can anyone help?

Also are u able to find out for me what's the operating hours like and do they sell carton boxes for postage? Thanks a bunch in advance guys...

I am thinking of sending parcels of the things i am gonna buy thorugh Thai Post back to my country. Unfortunately i dun read thai so i am unable to find the nearest post office thru their website. Can anyone help?

Also are u able to find out for me what's the operating hours like and do they sell carton boxes for postage? Thanks a bunch in advance guys...

I think the last time I was there may have been 20 years ago, but at that time there was a post office in the basement area of the Indra Hotel. Who knows, might still be there?

The nearest, according to their website, I think, is on Petchburi Road. Either on top of Soi Juladis or down the soi (mailing addresses in Thailand never make sense :o ). Soi Juladis is opposite Pantip Plaza, I've been told.

Addr: 1/45-46, Petchburi Road, Soi Juladis, Rajthevi, BKK

Tel: 02 251 8225, 02 255 1960

Operating hours should be 8:30am - 5:00pm.

I am sure there are some post offices ( small branches ) in many big Shopping Mallsl. If you cant find one on the street.

Yes, they have carton box for your postage. But be sure,not to send big amount of new goods , you have to pay tax in your country.

Edited by Kathe

There's one in a small soi almost opposite Panthip Plaza, but going towards the big junction where you go right for Central World. Look for the small sign hanging on a pole for the right soi. They have a large 'packing' area on the lower level. And be careful of the traffic - there's almost nowhere to walk on what is a busy narrow but two-way soi.

There is a small branch of the post office on Sou 19 1/2 way between Petchburi road and the First house hotel -- 200meters from the main road :o

I recall passing by Post Thai office on Petchburi BEFORE the instersection with Ratchaprarob Rd - in other words, if coming from World Trade / Big C , after crossing the bridge over canal, instead of turning left towards Pranthip Plaza - turn right into opposite direction. I think it is 200 or a bit more disctance.