Woman dies in early morning road crash in North Pattaya

webfact

Woman dies in early morning road crash in North Pattaya

crash-15.jpg

PATTAYA: -- A 33 year old woman was killed and a male motorcyclist, suspected of being drunk, was seriously injured in a late night road crash in North Pattaya in the early hours of Tuesday.

The crash occurred outside of the S.N. Apartments at the Northern end of Pattaya Third Road and led to the death of Khun Wilawan aged 33.

According to witnesses, she was on her motorbike and was overtaking a slower-moving car when she was struck head-on by a bike driven by Khun Witsanu aged 24 who sustained a broken leg and arm and a suspected head injury. It was mentioned how he was driving in an erratic manner and Police confirmed the driver was suspected of being intoxicated.

Full story: http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/167562/woman-dies-in-early-morning-road-crash-in-north-pattaya/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2015-01-28

Thais think they can empty a bottle of whiskey and still drive like normal. And the police does nothing to stop these lunatics.

You will never find me on a bike late at night in Pattaya.

Edited by balo
  • Like 2

Thais think they can empty a bottle of whiskey and still drive like normal. And the police does nothing to stop these lunatics.

You will never find me on a bike late at night in Pattaya.

Same here. I never go out in the evening/late night in my car or motorbike for these very reasons.

That poor woman!. Unless she was on the wrong side of the road when overtaking (which is not clear) then he deserves to be banged up for a long time.

I grieve for her family, genuinely. I just feel so sorry for all the hurt it will cause them.

• Like 2