Most Spectacular Saftey Video you will Never Forget

While not solely Thailand related, but most assuredly Thai need Saftey Video . Something that we all hear but the normal no attention paid, in one ear and out the other, yet we all need. Congratulations to who ever created this video..... Hope the mods will let it ride as it is surely something we all need to hear and see.....

www.youtube.com/embed/qOw44VFNk8Y?feature=player_embedded"frameborder="0"allowfullscreen></iframe

• Like 2

Funny. The Mrs is trying to talk me into going to NZ. Last night she employed the always reliable Tolkien spin on the plans and suggested this is where the films were shot. Argh. A lover of the films, I folded. Then to see this today was quite enjoyable. Thanks.

I just got back from Middle Earth, where they make the best bacon 'n egg pies in the world. thumbsup.gif

Flew Emirates but.

OMG, hope you didn't ask for a Bacon & Egg Pie while flying with that mob.

They chop heads off for that don't they?

You are right OP, nothing to do with Thailand, moved to PUB.

Well Rooo, I would have thought that anything promoting SAFETY would relate to all of us in Thailand, as much as it does elsewhere?

Bit rude of you to make such a momentous decision, on something that might just save even one of the members from an accident.

But hey, keep up your otherwise, Great Work!