Understanding Land Purchase Contract

Trying to make heads or tails of this one, so would appreciate any advice/translation.

On purchase, agreed when 800k paid transfer would commence, yet been told when 20% remains then will commence which is an additional 250k.

Its not a problem either way, but trying to fathom if the transfer should take place now or later.

The clause i have attached as a screenshot.

10942757_1390694067904001_11837832341471

I would ask the wife alas she is on some island out of connectivity and im also out of thai.

It would be handy if it commences now as it saves a chunk of transfers in monthly which is getting hit by the currency markets right now,

Appreciated.

It seems that you are purchasing only a part of the land parcel. The paragraph from the contract states that the seller will divide the land deeds at the land office into two parcels once you paid 80% or 800k bht . And will continue with the process of name transfer once the full amount was paid.

Once land deeds are divided they cannot be rejoined again.....

It seems that you are purchasing only a part of the land parcel. The paragraph from the contract states that the seller will divide the land deeds at the land office into two parcels once you paid 80% or 800k bht . And will continue with the process of name transfer once the full amount was paid.

Once land deeds are divided they cannot be rejoined again.....

Hi, land in Hong Chanutes, but currently one mass of land approx 10 rai.

This purchase is for less than a rai, and say 480 K remains, what i am trying to determine from the above is whether the transfers commences at 800k paid or whether it commences at 20% remaining.