Anyone else getting "info not available" on TV guide remote?

jeepholt

Hi guys. On many of the channels on the TV Guide, accessed from the remote. I only get "information not available" listed. I can't figure out if it is a problem with the remote, with True Visions, or my TV. Just wondering if anyone else is experiencing the same? Thanks.

Usually happens for about 20 minutes after a restart. Just give it awhile and it will settle down again, (usually)

If it doesnt, unplug the box, then restart and should be fine.

Edited by CharlieH

Usually happens for about 20 minutes after a restart. Just give it awhile and it will settle down again, (usually)

Certain channels have shown info not available for the past week for me too. For some reason, if I hit "OK" on any of those channels, then click the "guide" button again right away, the programs will be shown on the guide on the screen ... but then the next time I go back to the guide, the info not available appears again. Only about 6 channels, including both the History channels.

Same thing happened a month or two ago and after awhile it was back to normal.

Thanks for the responses. To Suradit 69: Same thing happens here. To CharlieH: Tried that to no avail. Any other suggestions out there?

Certain channels have shown info not available for the past week for me too. For some reason, if I hit "OK" on any of those channels, then click the "guide" button again right away, the programs will be shown on the guide on the screen ... but then the next time I go back to the guide, the info not available appears again. Only about 6 channels, including both the History channels.

Same thing happened a month or two ago and after awhile it was back to normal.