Computer Cases

agsnowdon

Hi

I have a just got all the conponents for a pc and my motherboard size is ATX 12" x 10 " and all I need now is a case to put them in.

So I'm after some recomendations for a case. I must be able to order online and get it delivered to UK, include a PSU of 350w or over and my budget is 50pounds Including postage.

If you guys and girls could post a link to a case you recomend that would be cool!

My question about PSU is I have looked on a few sites and have seen some cases I like, but none state how many pins the PSU has. My MB has 24 pins do most PSU's come with 24 or 20 pins? if I brought a case with 20 pins could I just use one of these so the PSU would work for my MB

Covertor

Thanks for all your help

Ash

Not that many people will be able to help with the place to get them, since this is more of a Thailand oriented site. However, for the case, you just need to get an "ATX" case, preferrably mid or full tower. For the PSU, just get an "ATX 1.2" or "ATX 1.3" PSU, and it should work. The more you pay, the better you get... 50 pounds will get you either a good case or PSU, but not both.