Destiny connectivity issues - True internet BKK

goloeilmanz

Hi,

Just bought Destiny a few days ago on PS4, been able to level up a char to lvl 12 atm. But I seem to get disconnected from the game servers a lot which is kinda irritating! Some times the game will not even start, see attached picture (googling Nightingale tells me i need to re-install the game, which i've tried once but didn't change much).

I have a 13/1 mbps internet connection from True, when i do a line test its showing good speed and ping.

Does anyone else experience this issue?

Thanks

post-186489-0-90159700-1422450700_thumb.

Hi,

Just bought Destiny a few days ago on PS4, been able to level up a char to lvl 12 atm. But I seem to get disconnected from the game servers a lot which is kinda irritating! Some times the game will not even start, see attached picture (googling Nightingale tells me i need to re-install the game, which i've tried once but didn't change much).

I have a 13/1 mbps internet connection from True, when i do a line test its showing good speed and ping.

Does anyone else experience this issue?

Thanks

What's your Nat setting on ?

http://www.accelerated-ideas.com/news/destiny--error-codes-and-how-to-fix-them.aspx

I haven't played destiny, but I have issues using True Internet, where I regularly (well maybe once every few hours) get disconnected from games which I'm playing on my PC. They also regularly change my browser's homepage to their true internet page (Even when by bill isn't overdue or anything), and it leads me to think that maybe they're the type of ISP who likes to meddle with your internet connection (Possibly with consequences for gaming).

When I was playing the last of us on PS4, I got upto a point where the game needed to download something online or similar, and wasn't able to access it, thus I had to stop playing, I blame that on true (I could try re-installing the game, that might help, but I've got other games I like to play, so didn't get around to it).