Super Bowl options

dukeandduke

The Lion Pub

from 2nd road turn right at 3rd road go to next traffic lights turn left and about 400 meter you will run into

it will have breackfast and great food all day

was there last night and they will finish the renovations on saturday and putting up a 213 cm 84 inch new TV and many more around great venue for catching all sports

• Like 1

$9.99 NFL Game Pass and watch it live online. That's about 325 baht... get your own breakfast!

Thanks, but I already have Game Pass for the season. I can watch American football games alone anytime. I like atmosphere for the Super Bowl.

Thanks for your suggestions, everyone.

Rich Man Poor Man, Jomtien soi 9.

What time does the game start?

Monday morning, 6:30 am, but I would have to double check.

I think the kick-off is at 8, and the rest is pre-game show and advertising.

No, the kickoff is at 630am Thailand time. There are about 10 hours of pregame shows before that in the U.S.

$9.99 NFL Game Pass and watch it live online. That's about 325 baht... get your own breakfast!

Pffft!!!

No Game Pass for me...

...when I can fix my own breakfast and watch the game live, for free, on streaming TV,

and I don't need to get dressed to go out.

To each his own.

Pffft!!!

No Game Pass for me...

...when I can fix my own breakfast and watch the game live, for free, on streaming TV,

and I don't need to get dressed to go out.

To each his own.

Excellent!

Are you going to invite the OP over then?

The Lion Pub

from 2nd road turn right at 3rd road go to next traffic lights turn left and about 400 meter you will run into

was there last night and they will finish the renovations on saturday and putting up a 213 cm 84 inch new TV and many more around great venue for catching all sports

There goes the neighborhood..............

The Lion Pub

"... from 2nd road turn right at 3rd road go to next traffic lights turn left and about 400 meter you will run into it..."

Where now? There's a whole lotta right turns onto 3rd road (and none from 2nd road) and even more left turns with traffic lights off 3rd.

I'm still trying to figure out where the world champion bit comes in when its only American teams

I would guess that there are more teams competing in NFL than there are relevant teams competing in the Cricket World Cup. Toodle-pip!

Yes but NFL is openly american teams where cricket world cup everyteam is from a different country, hence the word world..

Toodle-Pip :)

I'm still trying to figure out where the world champion bit comes in when its only American teams

I would guess that there are more teams competing in NFL than there are relevant teams competing in the Cricket World Cup. Toodle-pip!

Yes but NFL is openly american teams where cricket world cup everyteam is from a different country, hence the word world..

Toodle-Pip smile.png

Except that all the main teams were at one time or another from parts of the world which were part of the British Empire, so its not really a world game more of an ex-Dominions part of the world. I'll call your toodle-pip and up you two umbrellas.

Doesn't really matter. High salaries and market forces mean that the best talent goes to the right place. For sure the best US football game you will ever see is in the US. And the best cricket match or football (soccer) game you will ever see will be somewhere outside the US.