Looking for a new Private Learn Thai Language Teacher

kevindorian

Hey all,

Looking for a new private tutor to help my Thai. I would prefer one that focuses more on Common everday

conversational speaking and does not just wing it when it comes to the lesson.

I would prefer around the Nimmanhemin area or close to it but would travel farther for a good teacher

I am not looking to get an ED Visa, just looking for a teacher to set up some private lessons

thanks all

• 2 months later...

I'm currently enrolled in Duke Language School and I have to say it's been a great experience. I never thought my Thai skills would progress so fast! Friendly staff, quality course materials and great results. I highly recommend Duke Language School.

I'm currently enrolled in Duke Language School and I have to say it's been a great experience. I never thought my Thai skills would progress so fast! Friendly staff, quality course materials and great results. I highly recommend Duke Language School.

That's a Bangkok school. I'm not aware of a branch in Chiang Mai.

Nice first post whistling.gif

• Like 1

I know it is out of your area but there is a language school on the fourth floor of Pantip Plaza that gives private lessons. I don't know but you might get one to come to your home.

I went to AUA and for a person in Thailand

for two days found it to be extremely hard to keep up. Most of the others in the class had taken the course before and been here for a year and more.

I found a private teacher who came to my home and learned far more than I ever could in a group setting. AUA was teaching grammar in a language I could not speak and expecting me to learn the language as the course went along. In my high school years grammar in English was my toughest subject. some it comes natural to. Not me.

I have heard very good reports on Kruu Orunut... ;-) at AUA. spoke with him and was highly impressed. Not cheap.

I know it is out of your area but there is a language school on the fourth floor of Pantip Plaza that gives private lessons. I don't know but you might get one to come to your home.

I went to AUA and for a person in Thailand

for two days found it to be extremely hard to keep up. Most of the others in the class had taken the course before and been here for a year and more.

I found a private teacher who came to my home and learned far more than I ever could in a group setting. AUA was teaching grammar in a language I could not speak and expecting me to learn the language as the course went along. In my high school years grammar in English was my toughest subject. some it comes natural to. Not me.

I have heard very good reports on Kruu Orunut... ;-) at AUA. spoke with him and was highly impressed. Not cheap.

I believe Kruu Orunut is a female.

• Like 1