Chong Jom

I have to do a visa run by the 11th of February and it looks as if I'm going to be back in Buriram by then. Is it still possible to do a visa run at Chong Jom? Has anyone done this in the last few weeks, or even better, days? Any information would be welcome please.

Yes.

Expect to pay 1,500 Baht + the 300 Baht 'fine' for not staying one night in Cambodia.

You should only pay 1,000 baht or 30USD for the Cambodian Visa. A 300 baht fine for not staying overnight is money in their pocket. They will ask for a photo also and if you don't have one they will charge you 100 baht.

What type of entry do you have now?

Do you have a visa that you want to get another entry for?

If you have a visa exempt entry you can extend it for 30 days at an immigration office.

I'm married to a Thai and have the non immigrant O visa with multiple entries. Can I extend it for 30 days? Probably only going to be here another month so that would be great, it would save me the visa run.

If you have a visa exempt entry you can extend it for 30 days at an immigration office.

I'm married to a Thai and have the non immigrant O visa with multiple entries. Can I extend it for 30 days? Probably only going to be here another month so that would be great, it would save me the visa run.

You can extend for 60 days at Immigration. 1,900 Baht

Where can I do this in Bangkok?

Where can I do this in Bangkok?

Your first post says your in Buriram if so then you can do this at Kap Choeng Immigration which is about 12 km before the crossing. Kap Choeng Immigration is for Buriram and Surin Provinces.

No I'm still in Bangkok, if I can extend my visa here then I won't bother going to Buriram. Where is the closest immigration office to Sukhumvit Road where I can do this?

Chaneg Wattana immigration is the only place you can do it.

Map and info on how to get there http://bangkok.immigration.go.th/en/location1.html

I went to the immigration office in Chamchuri Square today but they said they could only give me an extra seven days' extension. They have given me a map so I can go to Chaeng Wattana tomorrow. Thanks anyway.