Where can i buy size 54 condoms in pattaya that don't stink?

tomtom345

The hospital on Sou Buakhao used to have containers of free condoms at reception. small to big sizes. Not sure if they still do them.

If not, what about the vending machine in the toilets at the Beer Garden Beach road / Pattaya Thai. ?

Or get a vasectomy!! I am.

Snip n squirt and NO babies !! w00t.gif

Was not aware a vasectomy prevented STD's like HIV, Herpes, Syphilis, Gonoreah, Chlamydia etc.

Thankyou Thaivisa for the knowledge.

Did I say it did? Please point out where my post mentioned it. Or where the OP post did.

Depends if you are sleeping about or not (or your partner is).

You should buy new, not used!!

Cabbages and Condoms restaurant, Soi 12 Sukhumvit gives you a couple with your credit card receipt.

Some years ago they had a couple of small baskets at the door, small condoms labelled 'Asian', and large labelled 'Foreigner' but the Thais were offended so they were relabelled 'World Bank' and 'Thai Farmers Bank'.

Now they just put a couple on the tray with your card and receipt.

Edited by F4UCorsair
  • Like 1

whistling.gif

http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/pop-shop/6436338/swedish-teen-pop-star-wears-condom-on-leg-to-disprove-mens-too-big

Zara-Larrson.png

Many years ago I had to go see the medics to get a cut stitched up. While waiting for the doc I noticed at the front counter they had 3 baskets of condoms set out. The baskets were labelled Small, Medium and Large. I laughed when I saw that and the nurse asked me what was so funny. I pointed at the baskets and noted that the "Large" one was almost empty, but the Small and Medium baskets were full, and that there were all the EXACT same condoms ! She laughed and said that everyday it was the same way and then she moved some from the Small and Medium baskets into the Large one.

When I went back awhile later to get the stitches removed I noticed that indeed, the Large basket was almost empty again while the other 2 were full.

• Like 2

Sometimes being a woman makes me want to beat my head against a brick wall.

Try putting a condom on it, it will help muffle the sound.

The bonus is it works in both directions.

Edited by MiKT
  • Like 1

I shouldn't read these topics........makes me feel tooooo small.

Mai Ben Rai......going for a drive on my Ferrari.....................

Aren't you supposed to be in it?

No, Costas sits on the roof in an armchair like Mr Bean ! clap2.gif

(just trying to picture it now, gold chain and long chest hairs flapping in the breeze) biggrin.png

• Like 1