Where do i get a blood test (full panel) ?

riorobc023

Hospitals have private doctors - there is where they normally practice from. You can get test done at a clinic or hospital but for management best to get yourself a doctor in the field you have concerns and let him schedule what he believes is required based on history. That said all hospitals have check up packages which include most blood testing at discounted promotion rates. OK if you can DIY but once over may not be complete by assigned doctor - better to get doctor first unless you know what you are looking for. Doctor visits range from about 300-1500 baht depending on hospital/doctor.

Every clinic sends it to one of the labs. You can checkmark what you want to test. Best with the help of the doctor. Than you pay and 1-2 days later you can go an discuss it with they doc or they send you the results per email.....

Getting it done is no problem. Finding a good doc who want to waste the time discussing it with you, is.

ughhh

i'm in bkk . just want something as simple as telling them what i need to be tested, and get it tested and emailed to me a few days later. possible?

hope it won't cost me an arm and a leg..maybe i should ask a thai girl to help me lol

otherwise just visit a hospital aimlessly and ask for a blood test ?

ughhh

i'm in bkk . just want something as simple as telling them what i need to be tested, and get it tested and emailed to me a few days later. possible?

hope it won't cost me an arm and a leg..maybe i should ask a thai girl to help me lol

otherwise just visit a hospital aimlessly and ask for a blood test ?

went into a clinic at sukumvit. Told blood test, doc let me checkmark what I want, girl took the blood a bit unprofessional, and the emailed the results.

I would go beginning of the week. If Friday the blood might wait till Monday till it gets processed

• Like 1