power socket angle 90 off

wondercul

I travel very light and the mosquito plug in vapor deterrent /killer, a nice compact heater for 1 inch blue disposable cards.

Only thing is, the heating element is fixed to the plug and when ever used in Thailand, the power socket forces it to be on its side.

I need to find a very small item that will rotate the plug 90 degrees left or right. Any idea?

go to the electrical supply store

buy 6 inches of two strand wire, male and female plug fittings

assemble

I brought a few Aussie mosquito plugs same as yours, except they have angled pins. I overcame your problem by using a small 3-pin power board; also handy when recharging everything else from camera to shaver.

I brought a few Aussie mosquito plugs same as yours, except they have angled pins. I overcame your problem by using a small 3-pin power board; also handy when recharging everything else from camera to shaver.

Can you post a picture? Also, Where you buy it?

Can you post a picture? Also, Where you buy it?

Mine came from China, which uses the same plugs as Australia, NZ, etc,

However, most electrical and computer stores around Chiang Mai have power boards of various sizes with universal outlets. I've seen them with only two outlets, and as usual, very thin cables, non-earthed.