Retirement-where?

liketobe

!'m 57, single male, kids grown with there oun, $2,000.00 month for expense's, $82,000.00 liquid reserve funds. Spent 10 months last year in Cebu Philippines trying out asia retirment, in the US now seriously planing at least 6 months it not full time in Thailand.

The ocean for me is for viewing and soothing breezes and walks, if its flat calm waters no interest just another shrimp pond, why bother having to wash the salt off? Mountains are for fresh air but you can forget that unless above 3,000 feet elevation. Quiet is the most soothing to me but as we all know in southeast Asia that is a joke because of the population density.

My usual routin-Shower and head out for some light exercise and a real cup of coffee wile contemplating what ever takes my interest that day, air-con Internet shop in case god is sending my last E-mail or some one has come up with the ultimate answer, back to the air-con sleeping room fart around till the sun goes down. Out to medium price dinner and then go sit some where with bottled water people watching till the clock says the risk of trouble is rising.

Bar girls would say-ya he here early Tuesday nights, buy one lady drink then go, we going to give him one free shot time in sympathy.

If Pattaya is the place for me then I would locate in Jomtien area, the hight and debris field away from the ocean one tower when it falls over. I'll brobably reside about 4 or 5 story's up, need help calculating distance from the consruction sit so that I don't have problems with my arthritic neck wile I watch it sore to great hight at a rapid pass. If you have never seen the welders sparks at night above 30 floors you have not truly lived.

Some one said there is a bicycle path in Phuket, I realy would prefer to pedal(coast) than walk, harder for some one to stop me but slow enough you still feel in the environment.

Forget Bangkok, Manila, LA, Honolulu, Chicago, etc. Goal is avoid, avoid, avoid, and did I mention a real cup of coffee in the morning?

Even though I'm linguistically challenged I don't see a problem with the language, just need to say "methinks" in the right tune and I'm good to go.

trying out asia retirment, in the US now seriously planing at least 6 months it not full time in Thailand.

Bar girls would say-ya he here early Tuesday nights, buy one lady drink then go, we going to give him one free shot time in sympathy.

If Pattaya is the place for me then I would locate in Jomtien area, the hight and debris field away from the ocean one tower when it falls over.

Even though I'm linguistically challenged I don't see a problem with the language, just need to say "methinks" in the right tune and I'm good to go.

View Talay 5 is the place or View Talay 7 when completed both in Jomtien Dongtan Beach

"Bar girls would say-ya he here early Tuesday nights, buy one lady drink then go, we going to give him one free shot time in sympathy." You must be jokeing :o

!'m 57, single male, kids grown with there oun, $2,000.00 month for expense's, $82,000.00 liquid reserve funds. Spent 10 months last year in Cebu Philippines trying out asia retirment, in the US now seriously planing at least 6 months it not full time in Thailand.

The ocean for me is for viewing and soothing breezes and walks, if its flat calm waters no interest just another shrimp pond, why bother having to wash the salt off? Mountains are for fresh air but you can forget that unless above 3,000 feet elevation. Quiet is the most soothing to me but as we all know in southeast Asia that is a joke because of the population density.

My usual routin-Shower and head out for some light exercise and a real cup of coffee wile contemplating what ever takes my interest that day, air-con Internet shop in case god is sending my last E-mail or some one has come up with the ultimate answer, back to the air-con sleeping room fart around till the sun goes down. Out to medium price dinner and then go sit some where with bottled water people watching till the clock says the risk of trouble is rising.

If Pattaya is the place for me then I would locate in Jomtien area, the hight and debris field away from the ocean one tower when it falls over. I'll brobably reside about 4 or 5 story's up, need help calculating distance from the consruction sit so that I don't have problems with my arthritic neck wile I watch it sore to great hight at a rapid pass. If you have never seen the welders sparks at night above 30 floors you have not truly lived.

Some one said there is a bicycle path in Phuket, I realy would prefer to pedal(coast) than walk, harder for some one to stop me but slow enough you still feel in the environment.

Forget Bangkok, Manila, LA, Honolulu, Chicago, etc. Goal is avoid, avoid, avoid, and did I mention a real cup of coffee in the morning?

You must be from the USA, :o I live in Jomtien and believe me its a horible place to live, me thinks North Pattaya or Naklua would be more suited for you plenty of clean air and bottled water and Germans running around everywhere and not to mention the FREE Short times you can get on Tuesday nights. Yes we need more people like you here. Bye Bye and happy tripping. :D

trying out asia retirment, in the US now seriously planing at least 6 months it not full time in Thailand.

If Pattaya is the place for me then I would locate in Jomtien area, the hight and debris field away from the ocean one tower when it falls over.

View Talay 5 is the place or View Talay 7 when completed both in Jomtien Dongtan Beach

"Bar girls would say-ya he here early Tuesday nights, buy one lady drink then go, we going to give him one free shot time in sympathy." You must be jokeing :D

the bar girls will clean you out before you say jack robertson here in dodge city they will licqudate you go home :o

"Bar girls would say-ya he here early Tuesday nights, buy one lady drink then go, we going to give him one free shot time in sympathy." You must be jokeing :D

the bar girls will clean you out before you say jack robertson here in dodge city they will licqudate you go home :o

Thanks for the replies.

Pattayatony:No matter what I read reality on the ground will be different. Just trying to make a good decision where to start, I'm not one for running all over retired already three years.

Chatters & Skipper:Yes I'm joking, if only have cash in pocket for one lady's drink only one thing can happen-walk out.

Naka:But I need the drugs! Ya I even look the type, they will have me peeing in a cup every day. No worries I'm bringing plenty with me, free from the US Veterans Administration. If I were incarcerated for any reason in any country I lose $2,300.00 each month disability in the free hotel. One month in jail=minus one trip to Amsterdam smoke all I want. I've made plenty dumb mistakes in my life will pass on that one. No need to have big blow out and be crazy for short time, got my official certified certificate of mental instability three years ago. Yep have my licence every one else just trying to pass the test HAHAHA. Have a good day.