Brake pad and disc options for Motorcycles from EBC

EbcBrakes

Organic Motorcycle Brakes

EBC Brakes™ Organic OE quality replacement motorcycle brake pads are manufactured in the UK using high technology ECO friendly brake pad compounds that deliver fingertip stopping power. With over 40 million sets sold worldwide, the E327 grade organic compound has been a high selling EBC product for over 15 years and is suitable for all road bikes and scooters.

These organic brake pads are now ECE R 90 brake safety test approved and fully TÜV tested. Motorrad Magzine based in Germany rated EBC Brakes™ Organic OE Quality Replacement Motorcycle Brake Pads as being a high quality organic brake pad and they are even now proven suitable as a sintered pad replacement.

All EBC Organic brake pads now incorporate backing plates which are patented with the Nucap NRS hook retention system. This guarantees zero chance of brake pad de-bonding with corrosion or extended use. These brake pads are not for track or race use.

organic-card.jpg

• Superior streetbike brake pad
  • 100% ECO friendly
  • Can be used to replace organic or sintered
  • ECE R 90 approved and TÜV tested
  • Benefit from low disc abrasion and dust

To Order or Enquire about EBC brakes click here

Double-H™ Sintered Superbike Brake Pads

Double-H™ Sintered Superbike Brake Pads deliver high performance and are well known as the EBC flagship sintered streetsport brake pad. ECE R 90 brake safety approved and TUV tested, these ultra high friction HH rated brake pads remain a market leader above the rest as nothing else beats the performance of the Double-H™ Sintered Superbike Brake Pad.

Manufactured in the US in the state-of-the-art sintering plant in Ohio, Double-H™ Sintered Superbike Brake Pads perform well in all weather conditions be it dry or wet and have a high longevity lasting for many miles.

double-h-card.jpg

• Fast superbike or street brake pad
  • ECE R 90 approved and TÜV tested
  • Long lifetime and ultra high brake effect
  • Gives perfect braking in any condition, dry or wet

EBC Brakes Black Chrome Rotors for Big Twins

The all new EBC Brakes black chrome rotor for big twins is a polished stainless and black chrome centre hub finish range of fully floating brake discs/rotors for all US built big twins and cruisers.

As with all EBC big twin rotors, all components and hardware are stainless steel but in addition to the high lustre polished stainless steel centre hub, we have applied a black chrome finish to improve the cosmetics.

black-chrome-rotor-half.jpg

The outer rotor ring or blade is from heat treated and tempered stainless steel with a diamond ground finish mounted onto the centre hub with EBC’s patented SD system™ square drive rivet hardware. The SD system buttons which appear circular are flat sided and mount into square pockets in the centre hub and rotor blade allowing the rotor blade to expand and contract freely under heavy braking, totally eliminating brake vibration and rotor distortion.

i would like a price list of pads and discs for all big bikes released in Thailand if possible.

Moreover, how many days to receive? any tax? shipping expenses?

If you can provide some more info, it would be great info for us and beneficial for your sales i believe.

Thanks.

We can quote on particular bikes, there are also so many grey imported bikes as well, the catalogue is 100's of pages.

If in stock in Thailand, which we carry the most commonly sold, they are posted same or next day by EMS after you order.

If no stock we receive stock fortnightly, so about 2-3 weeks delivery if not in stock.

Need them in a hurry, we can airfreight expedite an order at an extra cost, which we will quote on request, as this depends on the amount you order, some bikes need 2 sets for front, or you make want front and rear etc.

As an example price wise

2013/4 Z800 Kawasaki

Front Double H - 2 sets for the twin discs - 3,000 baht (1,500 baht per side)

Rear Organics - 950 baht 1 set

Enquiries http://www.ebcbrakesdirectonline.com

I use the EBC HH pads- they're worth the money, IMHO- they last pretty long as well.

Have you got a set for a 2013 ZX-14R (ABS) in stock, and how much are they? If you can beat my supplier in the US I might order a set (front and back).

Edited by RubberSideDown

I use the EBC HH pads- they're worth the money, IMHO- they last pretty long as well.

Have you got a set for a 2013 ZX-14R (ABS) in stock, and how much are they? If you can beat my supplier in the US I might order a set (front and back).

The price is 1,860 per side x 2 = 3,720 Baht - How does this compare, we are the factory distributor for Thailand and provide factory warranty if there were ever any problems.

We would have to order these in as not in stock

Having a list on your website of in stock parts would be good. Not expecting a drop down "Select your bike" level of choice, but a simple listing on the respective product lines would be nice.

I probably need to get some new pads for my 2013 Honda CB500X as I have over 22,000km on the stock set...what do you have?

We can quote on particular bikes, there are also so many grey imported bikes as well, the catalogue is 100's of pages.

If in stock in Thailand, which we carry the most commonly sold, they are posted same or next day by EMS after you order.

If no stock we receive stock fortnightly, so about 2-3 weeks delivery if not in stock.

Need them in a hurry, we can airfreight expedite an order at an extra cost, which we will quote on request, as this depends on the amount you order, some bikes need 2 sets for front, or you make want front and rear etc.

As an example price wise

2013/4 Z800 Kawasaki

thanks for the info.

i was using other brands too like Ferodo but found out that honda stock sintered pads are better! also cheaper.

5000 km left to change my pads as i ride my bike like i stole it, bangkok commute, track days, spiritied rides etc so need to change my pads at both ends every 9000 - 10,000 km.

next time i will order EBC sintered brake pads from you guys.

do you have cbr650f pads in stock? and price?

thanks a lot.

The price is 1,860 per side x 2 = 3,720 Baht - How does this compare, we are the factory distributor for Thailand and provide factory warranty if there were ever any problems.

We would have to order these in as not in stock

It's a bit higher, but not having to pay for overseas shipping (or deal with potential customs hassles) makes it closer.;)

I'll make an order in a month or so (I don't need them for a while, but I like having them on-hand).

As an example price wise

2013/4 Z800 Kawasaki

thanks for the info.

i was using other brands too like Ferodo but found out that honda stock sintered pads are better! also cheaper.

5000 km left to change my pads as i ride my bike like i stole it, bangkok commute, track days, spiritied rides etc so need to change my pads at both ends every 9000 - 10,000 km.

thanks a lot.

For the CB600f for Double H (sintered)

Front Price 1,500 * 2 sets = 3,000 baht for full front end

Rear Price 1,500 baht

We would have to order these in, not in stock

As an example price wise

2013/4 Z800 Kawasaki

thanks for the info.

thanks a lot.

Rear Price 1,500 baht

thanks a lot.

i will order some maybe in a couple of months.

you guys better stock some as there are many cbr650f owners around.

good luck in your business.

As an example price wise

2013/4 Z800 Kawasaki

thanks for the info.

thanks a lot.

Rear Price 1,500 baht

thanks a lot.

Thanks, will take note of that fact, generally we keep stock for the most common ordered, Harley being a popular one for us

thanks for the info.

thanks a lot.

Rear Price 1,500 baht

thanks a lot.

Thanks, will take note of that fact, generally we keep stock for the most common ordered, Harley being a popular one for us

to give you an idea,

majority of the riders here use big bikes made and/or released in Thailand.

such as:

cbr150r, cbr250r, cbr300r, cb300f, honda cbr500r, crf l 250, honda cb500f, honda cb500x, honda cbr650f, cb650f, cbr1000rr

kawasaki er6n, kawasai er6f ninja, versys, klx 250, ninja 250/300, zx14r, ninja 1000

ducati monster, hypermotard, diavel, panigale 899

suzuki gsxr1000, gladius, v strom

yamaha r1, yamaha r15.

triumph sold a lot of bikes too recently such as street triple and street triple s, tiger 800, bonneville.

and cruisers like kawa vulcan, harleys etc.

to give you an idea,

such as:

cbr150r, cbr250r, cbr300r, cb300f, honda cbr500r, crf l 250, honda cb500f, honda cb500x, honda cbr650f, cb650f, cbr1000rr

kawasaki er6n, kawasai er6f ninja, versys, klx 250, ninja 250/300, zx14r, ninja 1000

yamaha r1, yamaha r15.

triumph sold a lot of bikes too recently such as street triple and street triple s, tiger 800, bonneville.

LL2, thank you to you as well. We will work on this.

For the two who have indicated purchase in the next 2 weeks to 1 month we will order in now so stock is here in Thailand ready.

to give you an idea,

such as:

yamaha r1, yamaha r15.

LL2, thank you to you as well. We will work on this.

For the two who have indicated purchase in the next 2 weeks to 1 month we will order in now so stock is here in Thailand ready.

LL2 didn't quite get it right...CRF250L (and the M for the street guys) please wai.gif

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...