American in suspected suicide at North Pattaya Apartment

webfact

American in suspected suicide at North Pattaya Apartment

usa-3.jpg

PATTAYA: -- Police and medics were called to a North Pattaya Apartment complex on Tuesday Night to deal with the death of an American, who is suspected of taking his own life.

The incident occurred at the Baan Intira Apartments in Soi 16 off the Naklua Road where officers and medics were directed to a 2nd floor room occupied by Mr. Patrick Fallon aged 58 from New Jersey, USA. He was lying face-down on the bed and Police estimate he had died approximately 3 days prior to the discovery.

On a table in the room, Police found a bottle of wine and a glass of water which appeared to contain an unknown pink colored powder which leads Police to believe this may have been a suicide.

No signs of any disturbance suggesting foul play was found in the room and it appeared there were no visible signs of injury to Mr. Fallon.

Full story: http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/168772/american-in-suspected-suicide-at-north-pattaya-apartment/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2015-02-04

Police found a bottle of wine so he did not drink a bottle of wine, found a glass of water and a pink powder in it, so they suspect a suicide, great. Could have been the pink powder many of us take, electrolyte helps with feeling a bit dehydrated.

Poor guy.

• Like 1

So the Pink powder is what killed him?

Wouldnt the police be better of making sure that the pink powder was the culprit before making a statement?

No, thhMan if you have lived here a few years, it is well know what the pink powder is. (The pink pill has been crushed into powder) more difficult to buy in Thailand now, (since Nitschke--(pro-euthanzsia Australia- published his book with the address of where to buy in Thailand) --but still relatively easy to obtain in Cambo.

• Like 2

So the Pink powder is what killed him?

Wouldnt the police be better of making sure that the pink powder was the culprit before making a statement?

The statement was a suspicion, not a statement of fact, as you would have known if you had read the OP.

Edited by Sviss Geez

How old is too old...How young is too young?

I'd suggest that the young lady in my avatar is too young to die, but I'm not so sure about yours ;)

Leaping off tall buildings and disconnecting your brain with a shotgun might be seen as more 'manly' ways to top yourself. but for my money this guy got it right - conspiracy theories aside, there are far worse ways to die in Pattaya. RIP.

20 knife wounds, 10 gun shot wounds, comment from RTP worst case of suicide i ever saw.

Better than dying from a 2nd story fall.

No reference available but I read about some guy that committed suicide from a 20 foot window here a while back.

He must've climbed back upstairs & jumped out 5 times to be the same as a 10 story fall.

That pink pills is ATIVAN, just like Xanax = VERY VERY STRONG VALIUM, you take enough of that with alcohol you will fall asleep and never wake up, yes Ativan is legal in Thailand it was the xanax that was banned due to the Ladyboys slipping it into customers drinks and they wake up and don't have a clue how they got home, I know this little pink pill very well, many people have taken there lives with it in Pattaya.

There is something about Pattaya that makes me want to live forever. Dying is the last thing that is on my mind. If the grim reaper tries to come to 306 then let it be known that he will have a fight on his hands.

By God, there's no place like Pattaya is there?

For all its wants & woes, I love the place.

• Like 1

Police found a bottle of wine so he did not drink a bottle of wine, found a glass of water and a pink powder in it, so they suspect a suicide, great. Could have been the pink powder many of us take, electrolyte helps with feeling a bit dehydrated.

Poor guy.

If your going to go toast yourself and your life. I would.

• Like 1