Rossi in Buri Ram

ray23

Rossi and the Yamaha team riders will be practicing at Buri Ram Chang International Speedway on Fed 7 & 8th. It seems Yamaha will start opening biog Bike Dealerships in Thailand. No fee for watching the practice.

• Like 2

Somehow events like these are good; but all the lastest developments in Buriram leaves a fishy taste in my mouth.

????????? Please enlighten me( us)

I'm sure your not talking about fish sauce.

Sound like he's been to "Mucky Street, Buriram. :)
  • Like 1

Isn't it always a matter of money no matter where? I once described mr Newin as a sort of Roman emperor who give the people bread and games, but besides that, many people benefit from the track and stadium, creating many jobs for the locals.

The whole city and province are improving a lot and it's not only the Buriram's investment group which brings in the money.

For a change things happening around here ( which is good for me) instead of BKK. Let's see how long it lasts.

• Like 2

Isn't it always a matter of money no matter where? I once described mr Newin as a sort of Roman emperor who give the people bread and games, but besides that, many people benefit from the track and stadium, creating many jobs for the locals.

The whole city and province are improving a lot and it's not only the Buriram's investment group which brings in the money.

For a change things happening around here ( which is good for me) instead of BKK. Let's see how long it lasts.

I agree Dutchbike the focus and centralisation on BKK sucks. I just dont see Buriram with its ~30k citizens developing as a kind of center. But yes its good that locals can profit from it but mostly rich getting richer. In the end its a dream of one man so let him dream his dream...

Newin's goal is to make Buriram a sort of ( Motor)Sports capital, Buriram Beyond Ubelieveable is his Slogan.

Besides it's good to live nearby, I find it interesting following all recent developments, Untill now he's keeping his promises and besides money he has got influent friends. It looks like the sky is the limit.

I live In Buriram province more then 4 years and in those years, Infrastructure (roads) have greatly improved, shops like Homepro/Thaiwatasadu/Global house/Home IQ came to town, A very nice stadium has been build, a racetrack has been developed and build, new restaurants/ cinema/lively market Go Kart track,Ducati dealer and other Big bike shops

On it's way are: more hotels, a Robinson shoppingmall, Kawasaki dealer and the list goes on and on.

I'm not an expert on Thailand but but I believe there are not many other cities which have seen such developments in the last few years.

As I said before let's see how long it lasts and how far he can get.

• Like 2

Newin's goal is to make Buriram a sort of ( Motor)Sports capital, Buriram Beyond Ubelieveable is his Slogan.

Besides it's good to live nearby, I find it interesting following all recent developments, Untill now he's keeping his promises and besides money he has got influent friends. It looks like the sky is the limit.

I live In Buriram province more then 4 years and in those years, Infrastructure (roads) have greatly improved, shops like Homepro/Thaiwatasadu/Global house/Home IQ came to town, A very nice stadium has been build, a racetrack has been developed and build, new restaurants/ cinema/lively market Go Kart track,Ducati dealer and other Big bike shops

On it's way are: more hotels, a Robinson shoppingmall, Kawasaki dealer and the list goes on and on.

I'm not an expert on Thailand but but I believe there are not many other cities which have seen such developments in the last few years.

As I said before let's see how long it lasts and how far he can get.

All the above bar Newin's Football club and that great Racetrack are a constant in pretty much every large city in the North and NE. Global/Homepro/Robinsons/Macro etc etc, and big bike dealers have all arrived in the last 4 years in all major built up areas.

Looks like not just the Doctor but all the MotoGP class Yamaha Riders came

Jorge Lorenzo & Valentino Rossi for the factory &Bradley Smith and Pol Espargaró for the satellite ( Monster/Yamaha Tech 3 ) team

post-82547-0-37185900-1423305019_thumb.j post-82547-0-90558700-1423305025_thumb.j post-82547-0-96187000-1423305031_thumb.j post-82547-0-89409300-1423305263_thumb.j

Edited by mania

This morning went again to the track to meet the Doctor

But it turned out Rossi and Lorenzo already left yesterday, Smith and Espargaro were still around but I came for Valentinomad.gif

A bit of wrong info, or give them the benefit of doubt orders from the Team Boss ( since they are testing in Sepang)

I checked the annoucement/flyer and there are 3 different versions with different time schedules!?

post-143096-0-93362800-1423386218_thumb.post-143096-0-56783200-1423386222_thumb.post-143096-0-75251000-1423386220_thumb.

It was possible to testride the R3 on the track, but since I took the mrs and my daughter,I came with the car and did not take my gear, and besides, at the moment I heard no Rossi I was a bit irritated, sorry took no pics today ( for the same reason)

My apologies iIf I have misled people with some info I posted in this thread, I did not know either.

Well there's always a next time.Saluti!

post-143096-0-12245100-1423386992_thumb.post-143096-0-71787300-1423387007_thumb.

• Like 1