American Drug Dealing suspect arrested by Pattaya Tourist Police

webfact

American Drug Dealing suspect arrested by Pattaya Tourist Police

drug-3.jpg

PATTAYA: -- In the early hours of Thursday, Pattaya’s Tourist Police conducted an undercover operation which led to the arrest of an American accused of selling class 1 drugs.

Officers received information regarding the target of the operation, Mr. Keith Lyman Brown aged 58, which suggested he was selling drugs to foreign tourists in Pattaya.

For this reason, a foreign operative armed with marked bank notes, was used to purchase a small quantity of Crystal Methamphetamine from the target. The transaction took place outside of the Prima Place Apartments in South Pattaya and resulted in the arrest of Mr. Brown, who was caught in possession of 0.4g of the class 1 drug and the marked 1,000 Baht note.

Full story: http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/169135/american-drug-dealing-suspect-arrested-by-pattaya-tourist-police/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2015-02-05

• Like 2

just to goes to show you what an idiot looks like === he could have gone to any american city and started deaingl drugs and in one year be set and 3 never work again , if he was caught he is a white guy the justice system in america is so lenient on white first offenders he would have gotten probation.

I'm sure we'd all like to commend the hard work and bravery of the officers responsible for this high profile arrest. I'm certain that children will sleep more peacefully now that this scourge has been removed from the quiet beach community.....hahaha, clap2.gif

Edited by petercool
edited out crude reference
  • Like 1

just to goes to show you what an idiot looks like === he could have gone to any american city and started deaingl drugs and in one year be set and 3 never work again , if he was caught he is a white guy the justice system in america is so lenient on white first offenders he would have gotten probation.

Not when it's about drug trafficking as opposed to simple possession. Sometimes you can get indicted just for being in the same house as a dealer with a stash, even if you were clueless about it. The U.S. drug laws are actually too harsh except for weed.

• Like 1

He obviously did not see Midnight Express

It is a small amount and it is probably more he pissed someone off punishment. But, he now has to deal with the situation he has chosen to be in.
With that said, meth is a terrible drug.

I wish countries would be more tolerant of drug use, focus more on treatment and allow personal private use of weed.
I really think use of harsher drugs would decrease dramatically.
When all drugs are illegal, go with the best bang for the buck.
IF weed was legal, I think there would be less use of meth and less drinking of alcohol.

I have nothing to back up any of this speculation

Edited by Nowisee
  • Like 2

Even though a very paltry amount this stupidity is gonna cost him dearly. The nick here is no place for a 58 year old who seemingly lacks common sense. Can't help but think that the cops should be focusing on the higher ups because when the netv seizure is less than half a gram of gear it almost seems pointless and a waste of money to pursue

I concur where is he getting the stuff? Cut a deal with him to get someone higher up the drug chain. All this is is a photo op for the tourist cop shop.

and to those who are saying he only had a little bit,

you dont know how much he has sold to get down to the little bit,,,

thailand dosnt need people whp are selling and doing drugs,,, any drugs, and that goes for the pot heads too, stay at home and get stoned all you like

• Like 1

Yanky doodle idioto. You want to sling hard drugs you chose the wrong country, spend the rest of your grey hairing days in prison, at least half a decade of them anyway. No sympathy sorry, if it were for something like mushrooms, weed, LSD then I would but meth, no deal, bye bye laugh.png

• Like 1

Even if he sold a small quantity of drugs. Lock him up for 5 years. Thailand doesn't need those scums.[/quot

The fact that the value of drugs is so small makes me think ththat he is probably doing this 25 times a month upwards to pay for his stay here. Lets face it you can,t survive inPattaya for a month on one thousand baht.

If guilty he is going to get what he deserves.e]