Backstreet Boys dates confirmed

webfact

Backstreet Boys dates confirmed
By Coconuts Bangkok

backstreetb_2_992.jpg

BANGKOK: -- The Backstreet Boys, who are now in their 30s and 40s, will prove to Bangkok fans they can still sing pop tunes and bust some hip moves on stage at their Bangkok stop of the In a World Like This Tour.

Last night it was announced A.J., Nick, Howie, Kevin and Brian will perform May 6 at Impact Arena. Tickets prices will be THB1,800, 3,000, 4,000, 4,800 and 5,500.

Tickets are expected to go on sale in late February by Thaiticketmajor, but the date has not been confirmed yet.

Full story: http://bangkok.coconuts.co//2015/02/05/backstreet-boys-dates-confirmed

cocon.jpg
-- Coconuts Bangkok 2015-02-05

As sad and pathetic as this may sound for a dude of my 'advanced' age, I kinda still like the Backstreet Boys.

That being said, am I rushing to the website, credit card in hand to book my ticket?...well give me a good lazyboy, streaming videos of said boy band, and of course a cocktail, think I'll be just as happy

Think you are confusing them with back door boys Khun Costas smile.png

Well, he is Greek, so "back door" is very natural for him

I understand that "back door action" is pretty much the norm in Greece, i read somewhere ages ago that the average Greek male likes to indulge at least twice a day. Which of course explains why their buildings are all ruins and their economy is down the toilet.

As sad and pathetic as this may sound for a dude of my 'advanced' age, I kinda still like the Backstreet Boys.

That being said, am I rushing to the website, credit card in hand to book my ticket?...well give me a good lazyboy, streaming videos of said boy band, and of course a cocktail, think I'll be just as happy

That's sad.

And pathetic.

• Like 1