Interpol hunts Brit over bar-girl killing

webfact

According to reports, Mr Looker is also wanted in connection with two other similar murders in Thailand.

His former neighbour, who was good friends with Mr Looker’s mother Susan, told StaffsLive: “He was such a lovely guy, I don’t believe that he could have done something like this.

"What a lovely guy" he is. I'm aware that this topic was already discussed that it wasn't cool anymore.

I still believe that he's the guy who did it, because he didn't get in touch with any authorities of his country, or elsewhere.

I don't understand the Thai authorities giving details this guy will also read. "Pol Col Kritsana said police have sought cooperation from 19 countries with which Thailand has extradition treaties."

All he needs to do is to Google which countries don't have such an agreement with Thailand. That's even worse than the always finger pointing gestures.

It would be perfect if relatives of the victim would find him before cops do. sad.png

P.S. And considering that Pook comes from Sisaket,

I'd deeply appreciate to assist her relatives to do what has to be done with/to him.

If I was in Thailand and wrongfully suspected of a crime that puts you in prison for a long time I might be too scared to contact my home countries authorities or embassy since I anyway would be put in Thai jail awaiting my destiny. I hold a dual citizenship by birth, a country I dont want live in and never lived in but which have a policy of not giving their citizens to foreign countries were they are suspected of having commited crimes. I would try my best to enter that country, and only leave if im secure from prosecution/trial. Edited by BKKBobby

Have a look at the head on this dog. Look these girls can be nasty and they are what they are. But is wrong ! And I look at this deviat and just want to burn the dog.

Run you weak dog and I hope the Thais get you first

Reading the full story on this maggot they mention he may head over to Ibiza in Spain where he knows people. My wife and I har heading for Spain in April to a town called Devia at fishing port with the ferries going to and from the Baleric Islands, Ibiza, Minorca and Myorca we will stay there 4 weeks so will keep an eye out for him, will not forget that face.

Just to get this straight. The four largest islands are: Majorca, Minorca, Ibiza and Formentera. Devia is located at the Costa Blanca.

Would you really recognize him with a beard and a wig? I'm sure that Interpol ( of course through Spanish cops) are searching for him at the right place, which seems to be Ibiza.

If you're heading to Ibiza, please look around Santa Eulalia. and Ibiza city.Show the photo to a few Ibizenkos and you might find him and become famous.

Comprente?. wai2.gif

Edited by lostinisaan
  • Like 1

According to reports, Mr Looker is also wanted in connection with two other similar murders in Thailand.

His former neighbour, who was good friends with Mr Looker’s mother Susan, told StaffsLive: “He was such a lovely guy, I don’t believe that he could have done something like this.

"What a lovely guy" he is. I'm aware that this topic was already discussed that it wasn't cool anymore.

I still believe that he's the guy who did it, because he didn't get in touch with any authorities of his country, or elsewhere.

I don't understand the Thai authorities giving details this guy will also read. "Pol Col Kritsana said police have sought cooperation from 19 countries with which Thailand has extradition treaties."

All he needs to do is to Google which countries don't have such an agreement with Thailand. That's even worse than the always finger pointing gestures.

It would be perfect if relatives of the victim would find him before cops do. sad.png

I'd deeply appreciate to assist her relatives to do what has to be done with/to him.

If I was in Thailand and wrongfully suspected of a crime that puts you in prison for a long time I might be too scared to contact my home countries authorities or embassy since I anyway would be put in Thai jail awaiting my destiny. I hold a dual citizenship by birth, a country I dont want live in and never lived in but which have a policy of not giving their citizens to foreign countries were they are suspected of having commited crimes. I would try my best to enter that country, and only leave if im secure from prosecution/trial.

So, you're basically saying that the guy's so scared to be in a Thai prison that he just disappeared, without contacting anybody to proof that he's innocent?

You're right about one thing.

Would somebody accuse me to have murdered a woman from Sisaket, I'd definitely also leave the country as well.

But I'd go to see my embassy ( if innocent) to make sure that I don't end up in a Thai prison. If innocent, there's no reason to become "invisible."

If I was in Thailand and wrongfully suspected of a crime that puts you in prison for a long time I might be too scared to contact my home countries authorities or embassy since I anyway would be put in Thai jail awaiting my destiny. I hold a dual citizenship by birth, a country I dont want live in and never lived in but which have a policy of not giving their citizens to foreign countries were they are suspected of having commited crimes. I would try my best to enter that country, and only leave if im secure from prosecution/trial.

So, you're basically saying that the guy's so scared to be in a Thai prison that he just disappeared, without contacting anybody to proof that he's innocent?

You're right about one thing.

Would somebody accuse me to have murdered a woman from Sisaket, I'd definitely also leave the country as well.

But I'd go to see my embassy ( if innocent) to make sure that I don't end up in a Thai prison. If innocent, there's no reason to become "invisible."

I cant say whats going on in his head cause I dont know. I would try my best to enter the country were I hold citizenship but were I wasnt born and which Ive never lived in. Then I would contact family, friends, the authorities in the country I come from (EU country) and the thai authorities. As I said one of the countries were I hold citizenship have a policy of never giving their citizens to foreign countries even if they are suspected of having commited crimes. Edited by BKKBobby
  • Like 1

If he is the killer, the man is a psychopath and should be apprehended as soon as possible before he commits any more murders.

Because he will.

"IF" being the operative word here Greeky. You finished with "Because he will". - Do you know this bloke?

There is little info as to why he is on the run, whether or not he is indeed guilty, or as to whether or not he is being set up for ulterior motives.

"IF" he is the killer then he isn't necessarily psychopathic. There could be many underlying problems. "IF" he is not the killer, and is being set up, which none of us know, what would your alternative correspondence be? Are you of the break the plates dancing brigade, before the bills are paid?

Kosta, most psychopaths aren't murderers. Psychopathy is a very interesting subject and it's worthwhile to take the time to read about it. In fact I know a Greek guy living here in Thailand that I am sure has dissocial personality disorder and is quite possibly a psychopath.

• Like 1

If he is the killer, the man is a psychopath and should be apprehended as soon as possible before he commits any more murders.

Because he will.

"IF" being the operative word here Greeky. You finished with "Because he will". - Do you know this bloke?

There is little info as to why he is on the run, whether or not he is indeed guilty, or as to whether or not he is being set up for ulterior motives.

"IF" he is the killer then he isn't necessarily psychopathic. There could be many underlying problems. "IF" he is not the killer, and is being set up, which none of us know, what would your alternative correspondence be? Are you of the break the plates dancing brigade, before the bills are paid?

Kosta, most psychopaths aren't murderers. Psychopathy is a very interesting subject and it's worthwhile to take the time to read about it. In fact I know a Greek guy living here in Thailand that I am sure has dissocial personality disorder and is quite possibly a psychopath.

You might consider to read this:

TVF Psycho.docx

Neighbour of Newcastle man Shane Looker stunned over Thai murder probe

BY EMMA JAMES

A shocked former neighbour of Newcastle man Shane Looker spoke of her disbelief as he remains on the run from Thai police.

Mr Looker is wanted in connection with the murder of Thai go go dancer Laxami ‘Pook’ Manochat whose dismembered body was found in a suitcase.

Mr Looker, who grew up in Windermere Road, Newcastle-under-Lyme, was the last person seen with Laxami before she was found dead.

Full story: http://staffslive.co.uk/2015/02/neighbour-newcastle-man-shane-looker-stunned-thai-murder-probe/

-- STAFFS LIVE 2015-02-05I don’t believe that he could have done something like this.

"I dont believe that he could have done something like this" .... Hmmmm de ja vu anyone ???

"A shocked former neighbour of Newcastle man Shane Looker spoke of her disbelief as he remains on the run from Thai police.

Mr Looker, who grew up in Windermere Road, Newcastle-under-Lyme, was the last person seen with Laxami before she was found dead."

Which one is it then?

He's from Newcastle Under Lyme which is next to Stoke. As I have said before I know him personally. Spoke to a few of my friends in the last few days and some of the anecdotal evidence is worse than I first thought regarding things he has done in Uk & Ibiza & his general state of mind. I haven't seen him for 6/7 years and apparently he is worse than I remember him!

What has he done and what is his general state of mind?

Interpol doesn't hunt anyone as it's not their charter and they don't have the resources. Similarly they don't issue an international arrest warrant.

Thailand has an arrest warrant for this person so if they inform Interpol a Red Notice will be issued informing all other member countries that Thailand has a warrant and if he's traced will the member country locating him detain and inform Thailand through Interpol. Thailand will then be expected to start extradition.

Member countries are not obliged to take action and the only sanctions may be suspension of membership or expulsion. Member countries can of course face diplomatic pressure from the originating member.

Hollywood and various television shows have created a myth and that's all it is.

"Interpol doesn't hunt anyone as it's not their charter and they don't have the resources. Similarly they don't issue an international arrest warrant.

Thailand has an arrest warrant for this person so if they inform Interpol a Red Notice will be issued informing all other member countries that Thailand has a warrant and if he's traced will the member country locating him detain and inform Thailand through Interpol. Thailand will then be expected to start extradition."

That's exactly what the OP said if you bothered to read it correctly.

But it's what the headline said if you bothered to read it correctly. clap2.gif

ps - check out the difference between an Interpol Red Notice and an arrest warrant. Go on, give yourself a treat!

It is the duty of all civilized humans to aid with information leading to the capture of such serial killers, failure to reveal all information is like protecting the killer I pray that all useful information is coming forth soon as possible AMEN

Has he been convicted of previous murders?

If not, and he found guilty of this one then he would be a murderer not a serial killer.

But yes, you would hope people would report if they saw him.

Reading the full story on this maggot they mention he may head over to Ibiza in Spain where he knows people. My wife and I har heading for Spain in April to a town called Devia at fishing port with the ferries going to and from the Baleric Islands, Ibiza, Minorca and Myorca we will stay there 4 weeks so will keep an eye out for him, will not forget that face.

Confront him at your own peril, he is an enforcer in Ibiza and well known! Also he is extremely volatile and handy (to say the least)

An enforcer for what - drug dealers, extortionists, bar bouncer?

Does he have a criminal record in UK and / or Spain?

He left November 24th. He is not in Thailand or England, then try Philippines . I would print his picture and take around to all red light district bars.

This is high priority. Find this animal (assuming he is the murderer)

I'm a bit confused, why the Philippines? Do you know something that everyone else doesn't?

Confront him at your own peril, he is an enforcer in Ibiza and well known! Also he is extremely volatile and handy (to say the least)

An enforcer for what - drug dealers, extortionists, bar bouncer?

Does he have a criminal record in UK and / or Spain?

an enforcer for any requirements as long as the price is right, surely your not that nieve?

• Like 1

Links please.

I think this is a reference to a artical of "Stick Boys" where he said;

The British man sought by Thai police for the murder of a Nana Plaza bargirl is being investigated for two similar murders in the north of Thailand, according to reports in an English newspaper.
http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/796992-british-nana-murder-suspect-now-being-linked-to-two-similar-killings/?hl=%20brit

I think the information came from The Sun, News Corp Murdoch's gutter press must be tapping the phones of the Thai police now...

So,your related to everybody in SI Saket now,not lost anymore.

I don't know... no intention to condone this grisly murder, but somehow there's a message involved. The jeans he bought for her. Perhaps the underwear. The empty wallet in particular. Maybe that was all the money he spent on her... so the message could be "Be nicer and not so greedy, and you will live longer". Just conjecture, of course...

Last of the big spenders,jeans and undies.

I don't know... no intention to condone this grisly murder, but somehow there's a message involved. The jeans he bought for her. Perhaps the underwear. The empty wallet in particular. Maybe that was all the money he spent on her... so the message could be "Be nicer and not so greedy, and you will live longer". Just conjecture, of course...

what a stupid thing to say...this girl was very sweet...not a nasty bone in her body...

• Like 1

Interpol doesn't hunt anyone as it's not their charter and they don't have the resources. Similarly they don't issue an international arrest warrant.

Thailand has an arrest warrant for this person so if they inform Interpol a Red Notice will be issued informing all other member countries that Thailand has a warrant and if he's traced will the member country locating him detain and inform Thailand through Interpol. Thailand will then be expected to start extradition.

Member countries are not obliged to take action and the only sanctions may be suspension of membership or expulsion. Member countries can of course face diplomatic pressure from the originating member.

Hollywood and various television shows have created a myth and that's all it is.

I disagree. Interpol does actually "hunt" in it's capacity as a world-wide coordinating and clearinghouse agency. When an agency (Interpol) passes on information about wanted persons to a law enforcement agency it is difficult to deny that they are in the "hunt". You are correct in that Interpol does not make the arrest, issue the warrant or file the charges or indictment. Interpol just makes sure that all member agencies know what other member agencies want them to know. With all its limitations Interpol can be very helpful in locating wanted persons and property and liaising with world-wide law enforcement.

• Like 2

what a stupid thing to say...this girl was very sweet...not a nasty bone in her body...

You knew her personally?

looker entered thailand oct 31, met the victim on nov1, killed her, maybe in huahin nov2, her body was found in mae klong river (a wide river near amphawa, not far from the famous floating market damnoensaduak , similar size to river kwai, the city mae klong is famous for the market on the railway-tracks) nov 6 or 9 , identified around nov 16, and he left thailand to malaysia nov 24, that does not seem, he was in a hurry, was he so sure, that the corpse would not be found? with the cctv fotos they should have found the room, (Soi 5, sukhumvit) just 1 street away from the bar on soi 4, and his name within 24 hours. i would like to know, how did they find his suitcase with stones inside in a big river? what mistake did he make? just in case...
maybe he has aids and blames the bargirls. looker, the terminator. somehow it looks very well-planned. if he were in a panic ( like a drug-induced fit of rage), he would have left thailand much earlier.

• Like 2