'anna' From Jamp!

mittheimp

Never heard of her or the 'sex tape scandal' but just recieved one of those 'dodgy' e-mails from one of those dubious friends that don't seem to have anything to do!

So my questions are - did this make news in Thailand?

Was she / is she particularly famous?

What has happened to her career now?

I imagine she has gone well into hiding, considering the double standards that usually operate in LOS!!!

She did the usual Thai thing of denying that it was her. - I've seen the video, I've never met her, but if I had met her I would definately be able to identify her from the video - (No matter what angle I viewed her from).

Was she famous? Well it depends what you mean by fame, she was a well known teeny pop singer, she and her boyfriend are from very well off families - I think 'well known' would be a better discription.

She certainly became famous for a while due to the video.

Unless we're given a link, to judge the video for ourselves, I'd have to say that this is a mojor Troll post. :o

Nope...I received my copy from a friend (quite a highly-placed Thai Government employee) about 6 months ago and I can DEFINITELY and CATEGORICALLY state, it is not a troll post.

The video makes for most pleasant viewing!

The video runs for around 30 minutes - I reckon that would be 250-300Mb

Not the sort of thing to down load on a link, especially if you are using an antiquated Thai internet service.

be nice to have a choice wouldn't it?.

Not the sort of thing to down load on a link, especially if you are using an antiquated Thai internet service.

Link please. :o

Link please. :o

I have the DVD with all 4 movies contained, including the one containing handcuffs and a plastic tube-shaped thing the size of a can of Pringles!

Offers to my personal mailbox please!

The poor girl had a private video exposed to the world, she has lost her career, the respect of her fellow countrymen and probably even the freedom to move about in Thailand (If she ever returns after having to leave).

There are other places on the net that these discussions can take place.