England 7 Thailand 5...whats your score? :)

sidjameson

I compared the weather for each month between Thailand (Bangkok) and England (Exeter)

I was surprised that I felt my hometown had the better overall.

Jan Bk won

Feb BK

Mar Exeter

April Exeter

May Exeter

June Exeter

July Exeter

Aug Exeter

Sep Exeter

Oct BK

Nob BK

Dec BK

Id be interested if other members would do the same comparison

• Like 1

If you don't think this thread is interesting, please just pass it by and don't leave demeaning comments.

No ... not interesting ... now if you compared Exeter tottie to BK tottie that could be interesting ... of course a few posting holidays might get dished out.

Have to admit I miss the english spring. Not much else though ...

I'm from California. The weather beats Thailand's almost every day of the year. And most of the rest of the planet too. Weather is the biggest drawback to living in Thailand for me.

there are plenty of places with a climate like california. nothing to see here folks.

• Like 1

I'm from California. The weather beats Thailand's almost every day of the year. And most of the rest of the planet too. Weather is the biggest drawback to living in Thailand for me.

there are plenty of places with a climate like california. nothing to see here folks.

I said MOST of the planet, not all. Parts of the Meditteranean, Australia, South Africa, etc are also on par with California. These places have better weather than 95% of the planet. Learn to read bro before letting your anti American rage boil forth

Most of the US has bad weather too. Horrible frozen stuff falling from the sky and awful sticky hot summers

If you're from California, Australia, South Africa etc Thailand's weather is a HUGE negative.

Edited by theoldgit
  • Like 1

I love Thailand, and the weather here.

But I must admit, I miss the change of seasons.

The flowers in the spring,

The rich fall colors,

The beauty of a snow covered landscape.

I do not miss the summer weather..it is always summer in Thailand!

It makes gardening more complicated too!

What do I plant when???

I am from California, and thought I would never miss the cold, but now find that I do.

To wake up on a brisk morning is invigorating.

Seeing a field of grass covered with white shimmering frost is a site I miss along with the occasional, light fall of snow.

The thing my daughter misses most about living in America is the chance to go play in the snow.

I love the warm weather in Thailand, but a little more variety would be refreshing.

Maybe if all the TV members complain about it enough....they will change the weather for us??? 555

• Like 1

A number of personal attacks (flames) have been removed from this topic.

From the Forum Rules:

Posting Content & General Conduct

7) You will respect fellow members and post in a civil manner. No personal attacks, hateful or insulting towards other members, (flaming) Stalking of members on either the forum or via PM will not be allowed.

8) You will not post disruptive or inflammatory messages, vulgarities, obscenities or profanities.

9) You will not post inflammatory messages on the forum, or attempt to disrupt discussions to upset its participants, or trolling. Trolling can be defined as the act of purposefully antagonizing other people on the internet by posting controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant or off-topic messages with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional response or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion.

Originating from Scotland, I find the weather here excellent. Having read some of the posts about missing frost and snow, does anyone remember it being dark until after 9.00 am and dark again before 4.00 pm. Certainly it does get a tad warm around April/May but heat is definitely preferable to cold to yours truly.