Middle School That Teaches In English

roamp

Can anyone suggest a moderately priced school in Bangkok for a 7th grader. She is American and speaks only English. Most of the international schools I checked out are just too expensive, but a Thai school might be acceptable. Please help as I need to find a school in the next few days.

Thanks for any help.

I bet you were shocked at the prices. But keep in mind what it takes for a school to maintain a fully qualified farang teaching staff, plus the facility that these schools maintain

Have you tried St. John's near Ladprao Central?

I believe they teach all in English geared toward non-native English speaking students and it is British curriculum, not American. Fees in the 300k per year range, you are not going to find much better than that.

Good luck,

TH

Edited by thaihome

A friend of mine sends her daughter to a Thai-Chinese school that has an English program, with Thai and Chinese as 2nd and 3rd languages. The annual fee is llittle more than a very affordable 100k baht a year, and they will take children on a weekly basis. (A visiting friend send her child there for the international school summer holiday). I'm afraid I don't remember the name of the school other than it is two words. It is located in the Silom/Suriwong area around Chong Nonsri.