Poll: Do you eat only to live or live only to eat?

Jingthing

19 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I've never felt that I had to eat to live. I have sometimes been quite hungry, to the extent that I've lost my sense of humour trying to find something I wanted to eat.

Generally, my choice of meal is based on taste, rather than nutritional content.

Food is a minor cost in my overall budget, and even if me and my family stopped eating altogether, I would still need to work to pay rent, school fees, beer, pension (maybe not in that order)

Is that a 2 or a 9?

SC

Is this yet another thread about uncontrollable hunger being the excuse for obesity?

JT, I think you need to make it clearer. I spend extra money on choosing good and healthy food but I don't eat to excess so I am at both ends of the scale. So, I can't enter your poll.

• Like 2

Is this yet another thread about uncontrollable hunger being the excuse for obesity?

JT, I think you need to make it clearer. I spend extra money on choosing good and healthy food but I don't eat to excess so I am at both ends of the scale. So, I can't enter your poll.

Answer: No.

It is what it is.

The poll question is clear ... you can choose a RANGE between the two extremes and if you don't want to vote, you don't need to make a federal case about it either!

I love it when people say a taste of their food is better than sex!

what was sex again???

that thing you did on a Friday night, before kebabs came along

If I remember correctly it is the thing why my wife got pregnant and now I even have to cook more food(for other people) to earn the living...

Answer: No.

It is what it is.

The poll question is clear ... you can choose a RANGE between the two extremes and if you don't want to vote, you don't need to make a federal case about it either!

The poll isn't clear.

I selected answers 2, 4, 6 and 8 as they all represent my eating habits as stated above. However you can only pick one answer. So I cannot "choose a RANGE" (your caps, Mr Angry).

Once again you need to make the topic clearer. What are you on about?

I meant of course choose where you fit on a range of 1 to 10. One choice only. If you can't relate to the poll no worries. It just for entertainment purposes only. Posting from an Indian restaurant!

Sent from my Lenovo S820_ROW using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Edited by Jingthing