Farang robs Pattaya exchange shop

Thaivisa News

Where were the foreign currencies? Either the clueless robber missed them or the story is not the whole truth.

p.s. "Sit down," is part of the brainless chorus that every Prathom 3 students parrots and continues to do so for the next 15 years with little progress.

Have you ever seen anything here being the whole truth and the truth only ?

Pattaya must be a real nice place to live. It feels like every other crime story is in Pattaya. Without Pattaya Thailand would be almost crime free it would seem.

So true.

Yes, I would rather prefer some action going around. Thailand very own Wild West

Pattaya must be a real nice place to live. It feels like every other crime story is in Pattaya. Without Pattaya Thailand would be almost crime free it would seem.

Pattaya attracts criminals, both Thai and foreign. Thai scumbags congregate there to feed on the tourists, while international scumbags go there to hide from the law and have sex with hookers. Without Pattaya there would just be more crime in the rest of the country.

Edited by DP25

I'm sure I saw this man in walking street, tall Farang just getting on a motor bike, I thought, who else could it be, if only I had heard him speak, then I would have been more certain, Had I only been 10 seconds earlier, I would have heard him say to the girl passenger, sit down,, then I would have been sure

Pattaya attracts criminals, both Thai and foreign. Thai scumbags congregate there to feed on the tourists, while international scumbags go there to hide from the law and have sex with hookers. Without Pattaya there would just be more crime in the rest of the country.

Good point!