High water volume toilets

ross163103

Does anyone know of any high water volume toilets available in Thailand?

I installed a new toilet in my house and thought I would go "green" and use a low volume toilet. It was a major brand and functions well except for the fact that you have to flush it numerous times to get the waste out of the bowl. What good is low volume if you have to flush numerous times to empty the bowl? Anyway, I've looked at all the major home improvement stores but seems they've all gone "green" and only sell low volume models. I have an older high volume toilet in another bathroom that I'll be holding on to for as long as I can for this reason.

Thanks in advance

We have similar issues, those low-volume units just don't have the oomph to clear a good British dump :(

I have noticed that the tank is only half full when the valve closes, could adjust the level perhaps?

Not all low usage toilets are created equal. Replaced two units on ground floor (not much fall so always had issues with high water usage units) with these (bottom photo) - they are a bit noisy during flush but do a good job - probably not so good if you are from Europe and need to do a stool exam as in Germany:

ger_toil.gif

But very good if you do not require visual confirmation (Cotto 12027):

prd-8852425128775-high1_SCG-000000-01-71

• Like 1