First Time 90 Day Report at Jomtien

You will need a completed TM47 form Download: http://www.immigration.go.th/nov2004/download/pdf/tm47.pdf

Not sure what copies you will need but you should at least take the following with you. Copy of passport photo, visa, ,extension of stay stamp, entry/permit to stay stamp and TM6 departure card. They will probably want proof of address also..

This is what they want:

- form TM47
- passport original front page showing name / surname / Passport No.
- copy of your long stay visa
- copy of the departure card TM6
- last entry stamp of immigration
- last extension of visa
- Copy of your place of residence i.e. rental agreement, home ownership, letter from apartment manager, rent receipts,
Every time I give the whole bunch but they NOT even look at it, just give them all papers - with signature of course - and they will give you your 90 days notification.
Can sometimes take a while :-(
In Hua Hin for example, they only want the TM47 nothing else, quick lane for 90 days - takes less than a minute, walk in - hello - walk out, super efficient!
Edited by Cloggie

I went yesterday to Jomtien to do the 90 day report. At desk 3, I gave the guy just my passport and the completed TM47, no other documents. He didn't ask for anything, just filled in the bottom part of TM47, looked at my passport, and said report back 10 May. I arrived about 13:30 and finished 14:05.