mind your own business

georgegeorgia

Whether its because im taking notice of it more I dont know...but in the past week I have had a spate of farangs not minding their own business.

Only this morning I am standing outside a Real Estate office browsing ...when a ladyboy that i hadnt seen in a long time walked past and we bumped into each other.. to cut a long story short we were joking that i was buying a Penthouse condo and we both would move in together.

Only to have a middleaged farang stop and say to me "you must be desperate pal ".

Quite immature and childish actually.

Farangs get themselves into trouble here because they dont mind their own business.

I had another case last week where i was in a food court with a thai girl and was speaking a combination of thai and english...somehow the conversation started on the subject of the Vietnam War..only to have a middleaged farang at the next table listening in and then comment that the vietnamese cant be trusted.

Now let me say I dont mind that he joined in the conversation..some guys are lonely and so i was polite back and I agreed and smiled..but then he starts getting interfering in every part of the conversation im having .