Burapha Bike weekend

Hostile

Big fight between Samurai and Naked Riders MCs.

The girlfriend of one of the Naked Riders got her hand broken and a concussion. He has since left the club.

The president's (Roar) wig was stolen in the melee.

Let me make a wild guess, are there farangs involved with those 2 MC's ? coffee1.gif

The girlfriend of one of the Naked Riders got her hand broken and a concussion. He has since left the club.

Do love a drink etc the Samurai lot, never had any problems off them in the bar though.

Edited by davethailand

Was that before or after 'The Ride for Peace' giggle.gif

Was that before or after 'The Ride for Peace' giggle.gif

Very funny, like it.

Think I just spotted that wig, that was nicked going down Sukhumvit

post-188880-0-12459000-1423981016_thumb.

Edited by onemorechang
  • Like 2

I enjoyed the day but the lack of shade and seating for non mc club members made for a very hot afternoon. There was a strage exhibition of cowboys and indians on horseback that just seemed to be trotting around aimlessly in the main arena area. Then there was a "race" between the motorcycles and cowboys on horseback. Plenty of noise and dust that would no doubt horrify health and safety <deleted>. Another interesting thing was the flying men with a propeller on their back and a kite/parachute to keep them up followed by a light aircraft buzzing the arena. The bands were fine and then....over an hour of speeches and presentations with the microphone at full blast all in Thai. Lam morrison was entertaining. As we had arrived at about 2.30pm we had had enough by about 11pm. Taxi tried to charge 600 baht for ride back to phratumnak! But a good day out with free entry and cheap food, drink etc. Makes a nice change from expensive uk festivals

Yes I enjoyed it as well, many beautiful bikes to look at.

Also visited both days, took my big bike Friday for a short visit and took my family on Saturday in the truck where we stayed longer.

It was a nightmare to get home, very heavy traffic the whole way.

Same <deleted> different year!

Going is optional...if its the same @#@# each year don't bother going, and if you didn't go then you wouldn't know its the same each year...Many thousands enjoy a fantastic weekend with like minded people without any hassle. For those interested there is a classic show in Koh Chang weekend after next.

• Like 1

By the way there is a Pink Floyd tribute at Mood bar tonight Phratumnak soi 6 past the night market on the right as you drive towards the sea

Thanks for that - absolutely adore Floyd but it has to be done properly. If you get a chance tonight, check out the YT vid of David Gilmour at the Royal Albert Hall doing Comfortably Numb with David Bowie sharing vocal chores : utterly fantastic from go to whoa and one of the best guitar solos you will ever hear. 60+ and I doubt that too many guitarists in their 20s and 30s could match him - let me know what you think after watching the vid.

Just checked the vid out, Awesome!!!!!!!!!!

Same <deleted> different year!

Going is optional...if its the same @#@# each year don't bother going, and if you didn't go then you wouldn't know its the same each year...Many thousands enjoy a fantastic weekend with like minded people without any hassle. For those interested there is a classic show in Koh Chang weekend after next.

What classic show in Koh Chang are you talking about? I been goggling around but are not getting any wiser.