How do I find Pattaya shuttle from suvarni

Wrong Turn

Follow the signage for busses all the way to the ground floor. Then turn left and go on. You will pass a sort of bottle neck around toilets on your left and then you are in the bus area. At the very end is a small and very good cheap food court.... The last counter is the Bell bus service counter where you can buy tickets or register your already purchased ticket.

Go through for arrivals to escalator to ground floor , door No 8, at the bottom is the two desks for the bus services, one is Bell Travel, the other is the shuttle service to Jomtien which drops people off at Pattaya Nua, Pattaya Klang and Tescos on Theprasit a Road 134baht. Bells do a "door to door" service and is a bit more expensive.

Follow the signage for busses all the way to the ground floor. Then turn left and go on. You will pass a sort of bottle neck around toilets on your left and then you are in the bus area. At the very end is a small and very good cheap food court.... The last counter is the Bell bus service counter where you can buy tickets or register your already purchased ticket.

Thank you.

Thank, Tolsti, JohnC, and Steve187

Edited by Wrong Turn

• 2 weeks later...

Go through for arrivals to escalator to ground floor , door No 8, at the bottom is the two desks for the bus services, one is Bell Travel, the other is the shuttle service to Jomtien which drops people off at Pattaya Nua, Pattaya Klang and Tescos on Theprasit a Road 134baht. Bells do a "door to door" service and is a bit more expensive.

I flip a coin when deciding which bus to use depending on how long until the next bus from either, if I want to go to the nice little food court and eat first etc. If you take the Non-Bell bus which is cheaper, it stops along Sukhumvit and as JohnC wrote it stops at the top of Pattaya Nua, Klang etc. At each point there has always been a few baht busses waiting that will take you to your hotel for some nominal charge. I don't recall motorbike taxis being there but unless you have a simple carryon you might not want that anyway

Edited by gk10002000

Personally I'd book Bell's Bus in advance and take the door to door option for ? 160 ? Baht.

Often Bell's bus is fully booked, leaving another 1 to 2 hours wait.

All this depends on your arrival time.

Leaves from where others have said, near the food court.

• 3 weeks later...

Personally I'd book Bell's Bus in advance and take the door to door option for ? 160 ? Baht.

Often Bell's bus is fully booked, leaving another 1 to 2 hours wait.

All this depends on your arrival time.

Leaves from where others have said, near the food court.

Thanks, WhamBam.

How do I book a Bell shuttle in advance.

I'll be flying in, internationally, arriving at 3:00 PM.

How do I book a Bell shuttle in advance.

I'll be flying in, internationally, arriving at 3:00 PM.

You can book online at http://belltravelservice.com/pages/PageHome.aspx

Sometimes you have to be creative with the hotel/condo name for the dropoff point. If you don't find it immediately, try looking for the name with "The..." in front of the name.