Re-modeled

happynthailand

Hey mate

That would be exciting

ummm are you trying to win her heart?

Whats the go with that

Oh I know this was a message to your mates in TV , huh?

Another look...oh its a joke huh

<snip>

Regards

Edited by Jai Dee
flame deleted

HappynThailand: It took me a while to realize why your very funny photo is probably not taken in Thailand. The wood would be too expensive and the toilet too high for most older generation Thai residents. But the "thought is good" to make a better bathroom for family members and I commend you for your efforts.

Kamalabob2

I see you know nothing about Thailand,her house was most likely build before you were born

bought the wood from a lumber yard,the seat from Global home, the build in toilet is old style

and mother in law is quite tall smile.png

oh yea about half the village wants a toilet like that,go figure

The Champion model 007 toilet with a seat cover, but called a pail flush is 755 baht today at Buriram Thaiwatsadu. However one must congratulate HappynThailand for using the existing plumbing in the Mother in law's house. I'd wager that the new Buriam Global House store will have a Crate brand toilet made in China, for the same price as Thawatsadu in Buriram charges for the Champion Brand toilet that is made in Thailand. In Buriram the Homepro modern trade store and Thawatsadu hardware store have identical prices on some models of Cotto toilets but other stores sell the same models at a different price. Global House no longer offers any installation services in Surin but HomePro advertises 950 baht to install a flushing Western toilet in Buriram.