Hua Hin Fishing Club

UKJASE

hey guys

a mate of mine has started a fishing club in hua hin. we have matches every 2 weeks with opt in prizes if you so wish

we have had 3 matches so far, and each one has been held at Greenfields, which is a good match venue

about 7 or 8 have fished each match, and we are looking for anyone else who may be interested

if anyone fancies it, we have prizes for the first 3 highest weights, plus one for biggest fish, then visit www.huahinfishingclub.com and get in touch

or pm me on here

tight lines thumbsup.gif

Is ths guy who has the bar on the river part of this? This guy and hos thai gf de frauded a lot of people????

what you talking about mate? if you are talking to me, then no, i dont have a bar, or a defrauding thai gf....... do you?

what river are you talking about?!

• Like 1

Is ths guy who has the bar on the river part of this? This guy and hos thai gf de frauded a lot of people????

Not sure what you are on about. The owner of Greenfields is Thai and has been there a long time. There are all sorts of stories about all sorts of people in Thailand and I take each with a grain of salt. I hear them but don't repeat them as that can get you in trouble. All I know is if you are local and become a regular you will get a good price there. Fishing in the Family lake is good generally and the food at the little restaurant is passable but not brilliant. Beer is cold.

He has just sold of a large chunk of land out the back to a Malaysian developer who is going to build a retirement village around a new lake with supporting medical facilities. Another plus for Hua Hin.

• Like 1

the matches we have held have all been on the family lake. the day ticket costs 300 baht, but we may talk with the owners and see if we can get it discounted

the guys who run it seem nice, and no one has complained about the food or the service, that i have heard

i know playing pool and darts and golf are all popular in hua hin area, and many competitions are held. it would be nice if the same could be organised for the fishermen / fisher ladies too

we are thinking of having this weeks match at cha am fishing park. i will post back on here when i know more. that is 200b for the day

No problems....Everything works out in the end.....just commentating or rather inquiring... on a suspected corelation between a property and ALLEGED improprieteries........notin honey....in ur hucleberry.......

?is it possible to hold another at greenfield since i think this venue is closer for everyone at hua hin?

i would enjoy any day fishing~~~~~~~~

bad day fishin'beats a good day @ work smile.png

the plan is to hold matches every two weeks for the forseeable future, so many more matches will be held at greenfields

the organisers are hoping to mix it up a little, and fish various venues, so this week will be the cha am fishing park hopefully

we have had 3 in a row at greenfields, so nice to get a change of scenary - although greenfields is a great venue for matches, and i can forsee the majority of our matches being held there

safe to say *videomaster a troll, his post reported as DECEPTION

videomaster

Completely wrong, the photo I posted, I made myself @ Greenfield with the correct prices of the previous year.

videomaster is right. the prices are very high for the specimen lake at greenfields, as it has huge arapima and redtails etc

but the match is on the family lake, which is 300b, has plenty of fish, and even 3 arapimas apparently

next match has now been organised guys. we will be fishing at cha am fishing park on sunday 9th. all are welcome to attend

it is just a bit of fun, but we have prizes for the top 3 anglers on the day, plus trophies, so there is a competitive side to it also

if you know anyone who may be interested, please pass on the information

http://www.huahinfishingclub.com/fixture.html

• 2 weeks later...

dont forget the match this weekend guys....... if anyone fancies joining us, it should be a good day out. meet 1pm and fish 2 - 7 pm

the match a fortnight ago was won with 125 lbs of fish, and second place broke the 100 lb mark too