what is your daily routine?

Crazy chef 1

Up at 8 ..15/20 min exercise ..play with 3 dogs ..breakfast ..listen to the BBC radio on the net ..check emails ..messages ..football results ..US stock market et.

A bit of domestic ..gardening, washing etc.

Lunch and at 3.15 ..UK Stock a market open ..Maybe buy/sell whatever ..check out the business news ..exchange rates etc.

Out for a Cappuccino ..

BigC ..Makro for food ..or plan to eat out ..

Talk with neighbours ..

The one thing I would like to do is at least one a week is go and see a movie ..but good old Thailand ..where I live ..clearly is anti English language so No film is in the original soundtrack ... why has Thailand have such a bad attitude to English language ? ..

Daily routine wake approx 5.00am.

Look at the ceiling/walls, wife turns me left, 7.00am wife showers me ,turns me right.

Look at Thai visa, eat breakfast ,8.00am wife goes to work.

9.00am paid help turns me right, look at facebook/thai visa .

11.00am helper turns me left, 11.30 she raises my electric bed so i can eat lunch.

13.00pm she turns me right, cup of green tea.

15.00pm turns me left.

17.00pm wife home turns me right , read a book.

19.00pm wife showers me , turns left.

21.00pm wife turns me right settles me for the night.

23.00pm wake wife to turn me left.

01.00 am wake wife to turn me right.

03.00am wake wife to turn me left

05.00am start it all over again.

Yes i have a very interesting life, reason for me having to be turned every 2 hours, bedsores on my back.

If any other member has a wife who takes care of him same as my wife does, he is a lucky man.

Don't know if I should pity or admire you, Colin. Almost cried, reading your daily routine.

So I am seriously asking myself why I am suffering just because my wife has left me.

Hey, I am still fit and don't need anybody to turn me from left to right and shower me.

Will soon join a Vipassana Meditation Course to put an end to all suffering which is caused

by attachment, rejection and ignorance. Interested ? Google for The Art of Living.

05:45 Coffee on, Breakfast for kids

06:00 Check the internetz

07:00 See the wife and kids off to school

08:00 Oatmeal

08:20 Shower

09:00 Off to gym

12:00 Lunch

13:00 - 15:00 complete any errands that need to be done

15:30 Home

16:00 Homework with Kids, plan dinner

16:30 Call food panda (most nights)

18:30 Put kids down, start movie, open beer

20:00 Sexy Time

20:02 Sleep

3 hours for the gym and only two minutes for sexy time- maybe your priorities are wrong!

• Like 1

The one thing I would like to do is at least one a week is go and see a movie ..but good old Thailand ..where I live ..clearly is anti English language so No film is in the original soundtrack ... why has Thailand have such a bad attitude to English language ? ..

Really?

I've seen dozens of films here, all with the original English soundtrack.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Look at the ceiling/walls, wife turns me left, 7.00am wife showers me ,turns me right.

11.00am helper turns me left, 11.30 she raises my electric bed so i can eat lunch.

15.00pm turns me left.

Yes i have a very interesting life, reason for me having to be turned every 2 hours, bedsores on my back.

If any other member has a wife who takes care of him same as my wife does, he is a lucky man.

Power to your wife Colin.............................wai.gif

• Like 2

these have some very funny answers but it is true we dont do much. Even mr bedridden probably is getting some infotainment from books tapes or online.

the trick is to break the day into time zones.

I like information, so early is reading non fiction and messing about all preferably informative, creative or real. Biographies, history, philosophy etc.

Then fast moving fiction from the in residence library and trips to 2nd hand bookshops

No lunch

then early afternoon the European stock markets open and first the regulatory news comes out which is nail biting as i wait for the licences on products in which I am invested.. that keeps me amused or disgusted while i watch the financial world rearranging itself.

between waiting for an opportunity to influence my poverty levels (using an on-line broker) I scan fb, emails, thaivisa etc etc

watch old UK comedy or movies.

Cook something

go out to meet the regulars chat to new and old work through problems get anecdotal

visit thai places of entertainment chat to regular thai friends, useless but fun, and involves buying extra drinks

gets a bit hazy after a bit

remote control takes me home...

Read stuffy old books in bed (currently Barchester Towers)

Every other day skip the alcohol selling places, so visit shops and places of interest as an alternative. I deliberately dont have a home office station so trips out often start with internet cafes with print facilities and trips to the post office...but all the time gleaning information and discussing it...

• Like 1

I was starting to think I was a recluse. I don't have a daily routine but a weekly one. Monday very little but Monday night to my pub the only one in town right now.

Tuesday maybe a bike ride upto Huai Khrai between me and the northern border for a very good coffee anf moodeang ,rice and soup ( 40B ). Weds . nothing . Thursday another night in my pub Check In. Friday night a big night market in my town. Sat . good lunch in Lena House up the road. Sunday me and a mate have a ride out somewhere. If I am a recluse I would be a recluse bigger in the UK where I couldn't afford to any of this stuff.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

15.00pm turns me left.

Don't know if I should pity or admire you, Colin. Almost cried, reading your daily routine.

So I am seriously asking myself why I am suffering just because my wife has left me.

Hey, I am still fit and don't need anybody to turn me from left to right and shower me.

Will soon join a Vipassana Meditation Course to put an end to all suffering which is caused

by attachment, rejection and ignorance. Interested ? Google for The Art of Living.

"Patiently and persistently, you are bound to be successful."

Really?

Agreed. Been to cinemas plenty of times watching the original movies. As for the "why has Thailand have such a bad attitude to English language" comment: how many movies are shown in a foreign language in your country?

• Like 1

15.00pm turns me left.

Yes, a good wife, good take care.

But, never sits on you? wink.png Sorry, if not possible, necassary any more. sad.png

Where are you living, maybe some of us Thai Visa guys would pass by, if you like some more new companionship sometimes.

I would. Best wishes to you. Alfred

Probably, because you still miss her, love her.

The best thing,

to get over a lost love or a lost pet, is to get a new one, so = let's get it on! thumbsup.gif

18:30 Put kids down, start movie, open beer

20:00 Sexy Time

20:02 Sleep

3 hours for the gym and only two minutes for sexy time- maybe your priorities are wrong!

-Skyboogie- has probably the same type of GF, mine has envolved in 13 years,

does not want it, or does not need it often anymore, but when she likes it, it has to be a short

and hefty storm for her, to "cum" than in minutes time. rolleyes.gif

Really?

Until recently, that was also a problem in Udon Thani city, mostly Thai sound and not even English text.

But, seems to improve in the last couple of month.

They show now with and without original sountrack some blockbusters. thumbsup.gif

7:00am Wake up

7:05am Dawnbreaker

7:30am Coffee in bed, read news

7:50am Breakfast in bed

8:15am Sheet, Shave, Shower (occasionally change the order for variety)

9:00am - 2:00pm Golf (Mon Wed Fri)

9:00am If no golf, do some work for businesses back home, maybe 10 mins, may be 2 hours.

11:00am -3:00pm Study a bit of Thai, do some photo editing, help out a mate with a business venture, have a swim, lunch at the beach, take some photos.

3:00pm or 4:00pm Shower, commiserate over my golf score and tell the missus how those bastards that call themselves my friends can look me in the eye and say they scored a neat 90, when I know for a fact they did at least a 97.

4:00pm Help daughter with homework

5:00pm Take daughter and wife out for dinner, maybe a movie, maybe bowling, maybe shopping, maybe visit friends.

8:00pm Meet friends at the bar, play pool, have a few drinks, tell the biggest yarns we can. Only have two late nights a week otherwise my golf is buggered.

11:00pm (or 2:00am) hit the sack.

Repeat daily with variations to break up the routine. Take a trip once a month - Koh Chang next week. Have a poker school once every couple of weeks. Always fiddling with the bikes or the camera gear or the computer.

Frankly, I dunno how the hell I ever had time to go to work back in farangland.

Sounds very tiring.

Beats chasing sheep in a padock!