ED visa in Jakarta possible?

Regarding ED visa at an embassy my school told me Vientiane was the quickest way to do it, it was wrong information, Savannakhet was.

Regarding ED visa at an embassy my school told me to chose a single entry visa, it was definitely a wrong move, that I deeply regretted.

Right, Savannakhet had the one day visa service. Although this may have changed according to this: http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/794602-savannakhet-thai-consulate-stop-same-day-service-1st-feb-2015/

There's a multiple entry ED visa?! I had no idea. How would that work, after 3 months you just exit and reenter? This bypasses needing to get an extension?

I was referring to what my school said to me LAST YEAR (when that was true)

My point was to demonstrate schools ARE NOT the best source of info

In fairness, some of the schools probably do not know with all the changes and nonsense. Also, schools are businesses. They will tell you what you want to hear in order to close the sale and have you pay 12 months tuition (non refundable) up front. Look at all the supposed "good" language schools....cough, cough....who have not even updated their websites to inform students of the new visa requirements (mainly that your Visa is not only extendable up to 6 months, not 12).

• Like 1

• 4 months later...