Baht bus from Pattaya to Bang Saray

AbeSurd

How much is the baht bus fare to travel straight down Sukhumvit from the Pattayaklang junction to the traffic lights where you turn off for Bang Saray? Many years ago I seem to remember it being 20 baht.

And is it only the white baht buses? Or do the light blue baht buses do that journey too?

Thanks.

White bus THB 20

Thanks.

I offered the driver 20 baht. He asked for 25. I had a largish suitcase with me. I gave him 25.

You were robbed - this is a clear case of racist overcharging, If you have his details report him to the Police this is what is ruining Thailand......... :)

I think the Blue guys go south to around the Ambassador Hotel. How far do the White ones go?

Actually the Blue ones are only allowed on the highway when they are acting as a charter, otherwise they must stay on the authorized routes in town

The white ones go as far South as Sattahip. Northbound they split into two routes at the first street past Sawang Fa in Naklua. At that point you get another white one to continue on North. I think that the second route takes you as far as Lam Chebang but am not positive since I have never had to go farther than the Toyota dealer on Sukumvit

I think the Blue guys go south to around the Ambassador Hotel. How far do the White ones go?

Actually the Blue ones are only allowed on the highway when they are acting as a charter, otherwise they must stay on the authorized routes in town

The white ones go as far South as Sattahip. Northbound they split into two routes at the first street past Sawang Fa in Naklua. At that point you get another white one to continue on North. I think that the second route takes you as far as Lam Chebang but am not positive since I have never had to go farther than the Toyota dealer on Sukumvit

Ok, I was mixed up I guess. There usually a lineup of them in front of the hotel so I thought maybe that was a route turnover.