90 Day Reporting

I have just extended my non-Immigrant O visa for a further year (on the basis of retirement) and have obtained a multiple re-entry permit.

I have heard different versions of the 90 day reporting requirement. One person (he works for a visa company in Pattaya) says that the ONLY date that matters is the date given to you by Immigration the last time you reported.

I am due to report again towards the end of next month. My question is therefore - if I leave Thailand for a few days in November (say from the 5th to the 10th) when do I next need to report my address. From what has been said in a different thread, I shouldn't have to report my address until some time in February (90 days after 10th November) but according to what the other person has said, I should report at the end of December or whatever date is given to me when I report my address next month. Which is correct?

Thanks,

Alan

You will need to report 90 days (plus or minus 7 days) from the date that you last entered the country or the previous date that you reported, whichever is the latest. Re-entering the country is classed as a report.

Thanks for clarifying that point.

Alan