Man shot dead in front of former Pattaya Mayor’s Shop in North Pattaya

webfact

No tears shed, other than, another murder in Pathaya. (future city of family and sports). This one for Madame TAT.

The moment you actually know how to spell Pattaya , I am sure more people will take you more seriously

Not nice. wink.png

My Thai GF and her 2 sisters and brother share the same Thai family name in 3 different writings-spellings on their ID cards-Passports. blink.pngwhistling.gif

This was a revenge shooting and score settling, simple as that, tit for tat, an eye for an eye...

Pattaya is a mafia paradise, it's a very criminalized city.

The tourists do not see what is going on under the hood.

I am trying to avoid this place by all means.

Try...............don't go by bus, don't go by train, don't go by car, don't fly by plane, glider, helicopter or ram chute, don't bicycle, don't skateboard, don't run, don't walk and if somebody suggests some other way to get to Pattaya......................... just say "No thank you".

Nobody will miss u.

But, if by chance you wake up from a drugged sleep and find you have been abducted to Pattaya by aliens or a gang of ladyboys, try not to cower snivelling in a corner waiting for the mafia to "come and get you". Be like all the other millions of resident's and visitors and "have a good time".

Yet another "get a life" idiot post about Pattaya by people who know nothing.

A little of what he says is true, so you cant knock him for that

Perhaps if the BIB spent their time more efficiently rather than fining foreigners 5000 for throwing cig butts they would have more time to prevent this kind of stuff.

Maybe if they did not throw the butts on the floor the police would have time for other work...

This was a revenge shooting and score settling, simple as that, tit for tat, an eye for an eye...

Well, as a first step may I suggest you avoid the Pattaya forum?coffee1.gif

• Like 1

I doubt seriously he was shot 10 times. No Thai is that accurate shooting from a car. Mostly likely a shotgun with buckshot.

Don't under estimate the Thais with guns, John Wyne,....some are very good shooters...this was proof.

And what makes you think that No Thai could be that accurate ???

Exactly. The weapon was most likely a Glock 19 with as the name suggests 19 rounds, which may mean the shooter missed almost 50% of the time but would still have hit his target with 10 shots.

Looking at the pictures the victim was very close and at that range anyone with a bit of practice could easily have hit the target.

Actually, that's bloody good shooting on the perps' part. Hitting the target more than 50 % of the time (if he indeed used the whole magazine) from that range with a moving target is outstanding. You have to remember this is not a shooting range where you can take aim and gently squeeze off shots with no pressure. When absolutely loaded on adrenaline I can promise you that 99.99 % of all people would have been lucky to hit the guy twice.

Not admiring the act, just sayin.....

Try...............don't go by bus, don't go by train, don't go by car, don't fly by plane, glider, helicopter or ram chute, don't bicycle, don't skateboard, don't run, don't walk and if somebody suggests some other way to get to Pattaya......................... just say "No thank you".

Nobody will miss u.

But, if by chance you wake up from a drugged sleep and find you have been abducted to Pattaya by aliens or a gang of ladyboys, try not to cower snivelling in a corner waiting for the mafia to "come and get you". Be like all the other millions of resident's and visitors and "have a good time".

Yet another "get a life" idiot post about Pattaya by people who know nothing.

A little of what he says is true, so you cant knock him for that

Well, so little I can't imagine which bit is true; "mafia paradise", "criminalised city". Both absolutely stupidly meaningless statements and a slander on the many hard working, normal people who do live in Pattaya.

"The tourists do not see what is going on under the hood". What on earth does that mean? Does it mean when I go on holiday to say Sydney or Marseilles or Chaing Rai or Shanghai I don't know what goes on in Sydney or Marseilles or Chaing Rai, or Shanghai. It's so subjective (deleted). Are there more mafia and criminals in Marsilles or Sydney or Pattaya, or Paris or Los Angeles, or Buri Ram or Nottingham, or, Shanghai or Seoul, or…………?

If you have a specific complaint about Pattaya, spit it out. To say that you are "trying to avoid the place by any means" is simply puerile. Nobody is forcing him to go to Pattaya and mix with the mafia or criminals are they?

He must believe in bogymen under the bed or perhaps he is scared it's like the Wild West with shootouts at the OK Corral every night; or maybe like say Rio or J’burg or New York with shootouts and many murders every night.

Its Thailand, not Iceland, if you don’t like it………..

Edited by petercool
edited out profanity