Cigarettes out but snacks allowed on Phuket beaches if waste-free

webfact

the conversation aint about trucks though is it. its about stopping ignorant <deleted> smokers blowing their nasty poisoned smoke all over people.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

It wasn't about gogo bars and hotel lobbies either but the previous poster decided to introduce them to the conversation, did you complain about that? It was, however, about airborne carcinogens so trucks and 2nd hand cigarette smoke are both valid examples. Try to keep up.

Those concerned about getting cancer from somebody else's cigarette smoke on a beach should probably not be basking in the rays of evil UV laden sunshine even if covered in SPF 5 zillion sunscreen and you can forget about taking shelter under a parasol unless you want to pledge the soul of your first-born child to the brollie dealers.

Combine that with the water quality and the nasty poisoned air and city hall might as well just mandate HazMat suits within a 20 meter zone of any public beach on Phuket. smile.png

• Like 2

the conversation aint about trucks though is it. its about stopping ignorant <deleted> smokers blowing their nasty poisoned smoke all over people.

It wasn't about gogo bars and hotel lobbies either but the previous poster decided to introduce them to the conversation, did you complain about that? It was, however, about airborne carcinogens so trucks and 2nd hand cigarette smoke are both valid examples. Try to keep up.

Those concerned about getting cancer from somebody else's cigarette smoke on a beach should probably not be basking in the rays of evil UV laden sunshine even if covered in SPF 5 zillion sunscreen and you can forget about taking shelter under a parasol unless you want to pledge the soul of your first-born child to the brollie dealers.

Combine that with the water quality and the nasty poisoned air and city hall might as well just mandate HazMat suits within a 20 meter zone of any public beach on Phuket. http://static.thai

yeah yeah yeah same old same old
smokers are addicts and the only
thing they care for is their 'fix'
same as smack heads, coke heads all the same, except smokers stink and blow their chosen poisen over others, just unfortunate smoking is legal ,, ish

• Like 1