Jimmy Savile's secret daughter: 'Mum was abused by monster - I fear he is my father'

Lite Beer

I honestly cannot believe some of the previous posts, you should be absolutely ashamed of the comments you ave posted.

What does it matter what the sexual history of the mother, IF she was raped the she was raped by an adult who did know the difference.

Travelman868 you are an imbecile and a dangerous person, there is no young person who legitimizes rape by consenting to it, with an underage person it is RAPE!!!

Are you all sitting in front of your computer waiting for the previous nights booze to fade away, what is wrong with you people???

Wow you sure felt the need to go off on travelman. Mr. James you neglect the fact that there are questions that arise regarding this claim by Gorgina as written here. 20 times over 3 years while having a sexually active life with a boyfriend. That is what makes the claim so suspicious and Travelman should never have been so attacked by you for pointing out the obvious. Your apology is now in order.........

Defending the indefensible are we?

It does not matter if the UNDER AGE mother was in another, consenting sexual relationship with a boyfriend her own age at the same time as she was being raped by an older man, by law and common decency, BOTH sexual relationships were illegal. To infer that the former somehow mitigates the latter is pretty vile.