Pro-Junta Polls Only, Says Prayuth

Lite Beer

Goodness me what next? Setting up red NCPO villages up north where the entrance is marked with a symoblic stone displaying the NCPO symbol. A large open market area with a stage decorated with red NCPO streamers displaying a large poster with Prayuth on it. Where if you don't support reds Prauyth you are ostracized or criticized or simply looked down upon.

Then there is the UDD schools attitude adjustment forums.

Heaven help us if they go down that path or is Prayuth actually mimicking the PTP and who will remove Prayuth if he mirrors the party he overthrew with the backing of the majority?

Edited by djjamie
  • Like 1

He really said that?

I mean I agree with him that polls are worthless. They say what the pollsters decide they'll say by framing the questions to get the answers they want.

But to say pro govt polls only?

Really, he said that?

Got to be a khaosod interpretation of what was said.

No it doesn't have to be a "Khaosod interpretation".

"Prayut said pollsters had the right to collect political opinions, but not if they aimed to oust his administration or the National Council for Peace and Order."

I think he's daft saying it BUT the wording from the Nation is just kinda common sense wording as in don't word the polls in a way that can be provocative whereas the Khoasod wording is more like don't do ANY POLLS. But as I didn't see it or read it. Just more blurb !

• Like 2

It seems that some people here on TVForum have the perception that Khaosod likes to publish a load of anti-NCPO lies.

I put it to you that the NCPO have got eyes on everything that Khaosod publishes (and the NCPO have people who read both Thai and English), and any falsehoods will be flagged and Khaosod would be forced to issue apologies and/or prosecuted.

The fact that these Khaosod "lies" have gone unpunished leads me to think that the stories are, in fact, not lies.

My perception is that Khaosod is anti-coup, but does not make up untrue articles.

It's not untrue as such.

It's how the translation can be tickled and coaxed into a harder line or a crazier one.

Thai to English translation is not an absolute there can be variations depending whose translating .

Prayuth, the gift that keeps on giving.

Herpes does that too.

DISCLAIMER: I'm not comparing such a great man to an STD. I only wanted to bring up a serious health issue for the promiscuous among us. Play safe guys.

• Like 2

At the end of the day, for the sake of the nation, the millitary has to keep the situation stable until a certain transition has smoothly taken place. He has been given a difficult and unenvious task which could not be entrusted to any of the political parties.

Your pandering is so transparent that you will surely be thrown out with the rest of us.

By the way, you misspelled "military."

He really said that?

I mean I agree with him that polls are worthless. They say what the pollsters decide they'll say by framing the questions to get the answers they want.

Really, he said that?

Sure it's possible he didn't say that or was taken out of context, but remember what he did say,

If I want to use my full powers I can close down all media and I can take a person out and execute (shoot) them if I want.

So now is it really that hard to believe that this is what he said?

Where was djjamie, costas, ruble and the few others when he said that? missing in action when it's not possible to spin comments.whistling.gif

Edited by aussieinthailand
  • Like 2

Goodness me what next? Setting up red NCPO villages up north where the entrance is marked with a symoblic stone displaying the NCPO symbol. A large open market area with a stage decorated with red NCPO streamers displaying a large poster with Prayuth on it. Where if you don't support reds Prauyth you are ostracized or criticized or simply looked down upon.

Then there is the UDD schools attitude adjustment forums.

Heaven help us if they go down that path or is Prayuth actually mimicking the PTP and who will remove Prayuth if he mirrors the party he overthrew with the backing of the majority?

You have pretty much summed up the direction he is taking the country except he already has the attitude adjustment factories where those that refuse to love and adore him are dragged off to. Yes those that don't worship and kiss the feet of the junta are ostracised, criticized and frowned upon. This is why polls that only worship the man are allowed, it helps with the propaganda lies and keeps all the mushrooms in the dark.

Where are these " attitude adjustment factories" other than in your fevered mind !!!

• Like 1

Just hope it will not be: "Only Pro Junta voting allowed" at the next election (whenever that will be)

Why have an election, save the money and select (vice elect) the next government by a pole. Should be fair now that national polling standards have been set.

• Like 1

He really said that?

Really, he said that?

Sure it's possible he didn't say that or was taken out of context, but remember what he did say,

If I want to use my full powers I can close down all media and I can take a person out and execute (shoot) them if I want.

So now is it really that hard to believe that this is what he said?

Where was djjamie, costas, ruble and the few others when he said that? missing in action when it's not possible to spin comments.whistling.gif

I missed that one ait... got a link? wai.gif