"I Hate Hamlet"

bhatmasterson

The Gate Theater are back with their 3rd show of the season and it's packed with laughter. I sat in on a rehearsal last night and was thrilled at the progression this group has made over the years I've been watching them. The Director, Steve Meyer brings 70 years of theatrical experience to the stage. It's a light, funny show with a slightly adult twist but nothing to offend kids 15 and up. This is definitely a must see before they shut down for smoggy season.

post-62752-0-83732200-1424812336_thumb.j

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I hope they don't put the piano inbetween the audience and the play this time.

I went to one where the piano was so close on the left hand side of the stage we who sat there had a hard time hearing the actors. The piano should be back scene.

I went to one where the piano was so close on the left hand side of the stage we who sat there had a hard time hearing the actors. The piano should be back scene.

Hi NJ,

No piano in this show. They are using recorded music and sound effects. Every seat is a good one.

Hi NJ,

No piano in this show. They are using recorded music and sound effects. Every seat is a good one.

post-62752-0-98761300-1425612901_thumb.j