Divorce Philippines Wife

SailingHome

Philippines wife, I am from USA. Married in Philippines. Have lived here (me) since 2010, together here for over 1 year. Married 19 months. No divorces possible in Philippines. Thailand is legal domocile. Don't care that her side if divorce will never be recognized by her country, she chose this. I need to know can we do all the forms at amphur in English and we bring each a witness? Yes, if needed we can bring Thai speaking witnesses. I just need to be divorced and have papers to prove it for my future. She is moving back to Philippines in a month, so time is of the essence. Marriage not registered in USA or Thailand - only Phils. Even so, that I know of a divorce can be done in any country if we agree. No asset problems or support.

What is procedure?

I did Guam. 6 days on the island and it cost $1200. That has been a few years back. Also hotel and living expenses. They say 7 days but 6 is ok.

Forgot to mention that only 1 of you needs to go. All other documents will be e mailed to you, the one not going signs as required and the person going carries them to the lawyer. Lawyers are easy to find on google.

Edited by Gonsalviz