E-cigarettes - Shops in Pattaya?

LuckyLucas

Every single beach road stall has them, just as Tukcom and many other shops.

They also have glasses ;-)

Are sure about that ?...don't know about Pattaya per se, but bought 2 in BKK some weeks back and they are becoming a struggle to find,

I bought 1 in JJ Mall and the other in MBK and both vendors were telling me the cops are really cracking down on the sale of E-cigs/juices specifically, in both cases the vendors had them under the counter and initially denied they had them for sale, but think once they realized I wasn't a farang rent-a-cop for the BiB they pulled them out from under the counter

but glad to say been using one for nearly 6 weeks now and haven't had a real cigarette since I started using them

Every single beach road stall has them, just as Tukcom and many other shops.

They also have glasses ;-)

Are sure about that ?...don't know about Pattaya per se, but bought 2 in BKK some weeks back and they are becoming a struggle to find,

I bought 1 in JJ Mall and the other in MBK and both vendors were telling me the cops are really cracking down on the sale of E-cigs/juices specifically, in both cases the vendors had them under the counter and initially denied they had them for sale, but think once they realized I wasn't a farang rent-a-cop for the BiB they pulled them out from under the counter

but glad to say been using one for nearly 6 weeks now and haven't had a real cigarette since I started using them

There is only one way to quit smoking and that's cold turkey. I tried several times over many years, with gum and patches, but always relapsed. I quit two years ago, went through the dreaded withdrawals, but have reached a point now where I never feel the urge, never think about them and will never start again. Can't say the first few weeks weren't tough, but as long as you have a crutch, you aren't truly quitting.

• Like 1

Thanks for replies...went in Friendship and Tuckom and they didn't have them (friendship had some small obscure substitutes to regular ones apparently)

I live in Bang Sare and they're for a friend who has just arrived in Jomtien.

I never saw them before and they look quite preposterous to me.... but if they help you get off cigarettes, thats a good thing

Cheers for the replies

Will checkout the beach tonight

i you search HEALTH 007 you will get same products even cheaper i think they all produced in china

According to my neighbour, the Thai mixed liquids are superior and most of the juice out of China not trustworthy. I advise the OP to go to the forum I alluded to in my earlier post. All will be answered.