maybe i will take an isaan tour. advice please .

dirtycash

i want to leave pattaya , was thinking of going to phils but is just too expensive at the minute for me. return flight is 19000 baht cheapest and then i need to pay another flight to borcay so its not suitable for me. so i am now thinking of a tour around thailand for 1 week. i might head to koh chang 1-2 days, head to buriram or surin, then up to khon kaen then udon and possibly chang mai or even as far as chang rai staying 1 night in each city. i will hire car for a week.

just looking advice on places to stay in any of these area,s , what to see , if there is any nightlife bars etc etc. cheapish hotels or guesthouses with wifi etc. i am familiar with khon kaen and udon allready . i have also been around kalasin and there is some great lakes in that area so any advice really on what to do and see and where to stay so as i can make a decision on where to go .

anywhere but pattaya bah.gif

Surin;

Thongparka Hotel as i recall around 600 for a great room, excellent seafood rests 2 blocks away just ask them

Visit Phanom Rung Park Great Khmer temple rebuilt

From there drive down into Cambodia via the Osmach border (easy entry for cars $30 for visa ) and head over to Banteay Chhmer temple

and than over to siem Rep before heading back to Pattaya via Poi pet border

• Like 2