Double Entry Tourist Visa

Hi

I need advice for applying 'double entry tourist visa'

Background

- British Passport

- Have 1 single entry tourist visa from Kuala Lumpur (on this visa at the moment)

Here are my questions :-

1.) Which thai consulate provide 'double entry tourist visa' apart from Hong Kong and Vientien?

2.) Which thai consulate that do not require 2 tickets out of Thailand if I apply for double entry tourist visa?

3.) If I apply double entry tourist visa in Vientien, Do I need to fly back to Thailand?

(looking at Nok Air tickets, they are fly'n'ride tickets so will not be flying back from Vientien to BKK but ride a bus back to Thailand instead).

4.) Double Entry Tourist Visa means I have 1st entry, 60 days and can extend another 30 days at the immigration Cheangwattana then leave Thailand come back for the 2nd entry and have 60 days and can extend another 30 days at the immigration Cheangwattana again, Is this information correct?

5.) After the 1st entry and I leave Thailand, Do I need to fly back in or Can I just go outside Thailand by the borders (i.e. Cambodia, Burma) and come back by a coach?

I'm looking for options for Double Entry Tourist visa, any answers, opinions would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Vientiane and Savannakhet Laos are the only places to get a 2 entry tourist visa within the region without needing to show tickets out of the country.

3. You can make an entry after getting a tourist visa by land or air.

4. Is correct. But you can do the extension at any immigration office as long as you have a local address to put on the application form. A 2 entry visa from Laos will only be valid for 3 months. You need to be sure you use the 2nd entry on or before the enter before date on the visa.

5. You can do the 2nd entry at any border crossing you choose. Again no need to do it by air.

Vientiane and Savannakhet Laos are the only places to get a 2 entry tourist visa within the region without needing to show tickets out of the country.

3. You can make an entry after getting a tourist visa by land or air.

4. Is correct. But you can do the extension at any immigration office as long as you have a local address to put on the application form. A 2 entry visa from Laos will only be valid for 3 months. You need to be sure you use the 2nd entry on or before the enter before date on the visa.

5. You can do the 2nd entry at any border crossing you choose. Again no need to do it by air.

Thank you so much Ubonjoe smile.png