Muslim group: 'Jihadi John' resembles UK man Mohammed Emwazi

Lite Beer

Think it's too late to excise these people from whatever country they are in.

The Muslim race is heading towards being the predominant race on Earth within a short timeframe,maybe 20-30 years.

As at 2014, est.world population 7.1 B, est. Muslims 2.0B or 28% of total population.

This is the kind of mindset Muslims in the UK have. Shift the onus onto and blame those trying to prevent terror attacks, all the while minimizing one's own guilt.

Failing this, the race card ("homophobia", "bigotry" etc.) will be played (see TV's own Islamists) as a way to silence any criticism.

Cage stated that Mohammed Emwazi had earlier traveled to Tanzania. He told security services he was there on 'safari'.cheesy.gif

Security services believed he wanted to join al-Shabab in Somalia and sent him back to the UK.

The BBC wrote that "They (Emwazi and two cohorts) were interrogated and Emwazi later claimed to Cage, a campaign group in London, that they had been subject to harassment and abuse."

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-31641569

"Harassment and abuse."??? The poor dears. that's enough to turn anyone into a serial beheader of innocent aid-workers. blink.png

If these people are so focused on being muslims and living as muslims Why T F are they not living in a muslim country - what T F are they doing in the UK

Ok people should have the right to live where they want regardless of faith up to a point provided they are willing to live by the law and keep it to themselves - that no longer seems possible and I now support that all these muslims should be removed from the UK unless they are willing to comply to a very strict set of rules and keep their beliefs and customs behind closed doors and to themselves.

Are you living like a Thai in Thailand ?

explain to me what that means

I am living like a human - I have no special needs or customs - I breath eat and shit like everyone else and do my best to respect the law and leave other people to do the same

Islam is also an official religion in Thailand...and the UK...

The Muslim race is heading towards being the predominant race on Earth within a short timeframe,maybe 20-30 years.

As at 2014, est.world population 7.1 B, est. Muslims 2.0B or 28% of total population.

Muslim isn't a race.

• Like 1

Jihad John is a dbag but he's a direct result of how muslims have been treated in the UK for a while. We reap what we sow. I'm surprised more American and especially French muslims haven't copied, but enough French muslims have joined ISIS, I guess it's just a matter of who we want to blame.

Muslims in the US are better-integrated than in Europe. The reasons are fairly simple: It's a long way to get there, and difficult enough to get a visa, that you wouldn't generally want to go the Great Satan just to cause trouble. (9/11 notwithstanding.) In other words, most people from across oceans go there because the idea of US life is appealing to them. I'm not even claiming it's appealing to many, but it is to those who want to immigrate. So most wish to integrate, not set up enclaves where nobody can find a job. The pathway to US higher education is also far less discriminatory than in France. Having said that, it appears our friend Jihadi John was University of Westminster-educated. Furthermore, we just arrested three losers in New York who had fantasies of assassinating our president and then going around the world in hijacked planes. These are lickspittle knuckleheads who emigrated to a free country that took them in. They had modest jobs, and they sat around looking in disgust at the wickedness around them (such as women being equal) and then their weak minds found their way into the dark side of the internet.

Edited by Dustdevil

Muslim isn't a race.

Uhm, yes--it's a religion. It's the world's fastest-growing because manyMuslim families around the world believe it's normal and indeed a duty to have at least six or seven children. Although Wikipedia is not a scholarly source itself, its entry on this topic does list quite a few legitimate citations to back up my claim.

This is the kind of mindset Muslims in the UK have. Shift the onus onto and blame those trying to prevent terror attacks, all the while minimizing one's own guilt.

Failing this, the race card ("homophobia", "bigotry" etc.) will be played (see TV's own Islamists) as a way to silence any criticism.

Cage stated that Mohammed Emwazi had earlier traveled to Tanzania. He told security services he was there on 'safari'.cheesy.gif

Security services believed he wanted to join al-Shabab in Somalia and sent him back to the UK.

The BBC wrote that "They (Emwazi and two cohorts) were interrogated and Emwazi later claimed to Cage, a campaign group in London, that they had been subject to harassment and abuse."

"Harassment and abuse."??? The poor dears. that's enough to turn anyone into a serial beheader of innocent aid-workers. blink.png

If these people are so focused on being muslims and living as muslims Why T F are they not living in a muslim country - what T F are they doing in the UK

Ok people should have the right to live where they want regardless of faith up to a point provided they are willing to live by the law and keep it to themselves - that no longer seems possible and I now support that all these muslims should be removed from the UK unless they are willing to comply to a very strict set of rules and keep their beliefs and customs behind closed doors and to themselves.

I run a chicken and fish farm in Thailand.

My first wife was from Italy but I met her in Australia and we spoke Australian.

My second wife was from Fiji and we married in the Pearl Village in Phuket.

My third wife was Thai and I speak Thai.

My current wife is Chinese and I taught her English and Spanish and in return she is teaching me Chinese.

Challenge me when I say that they should all be kicked out of the UK.

They should be kicked out because Jihadi John resembles to Mohammed Emwazi ?

This is not about living like a Thai in Thailand or living like a Brit in Britian or like a German in Germany.

This is about not sticking out like a sore thumb, about not being someone you'd have to suspect turning into a living bomb for ... whatever reason or general grudge there might be. I am told it's nothing to do with Islam; all over.

They can wear their headscarves or knit caps, go to a mosque, read the quran, pray 5 times a day, I could not care less.

But they MAKE me care (not in the UK, I am German), because they are "enraged" about this or that and do imply there's hell to pay just because of that.

I run a chicken and fish farm in Thailand.

My first wife was from Italy but I met her in Australia and we spoke Australian.

My second wife was from Fiji and we married in the Pearl Village in Phuket.

My third wife was Thai and I speak Thai.

My current wife is Chinese and I taught her English and Spanish and in return she is teaching me Chinese.

Challenge me when I say that they should all be kicked out of the UK.

Good on you.

And I do agree Australian English is at least some sort of a semi-independent language. biggrin.png

• Like 1

Sounds like life in the caliphate is better, nicer and more rewarding. Please join them.

May be western governments should reward them to do so, rather than dealing with them at home.

Later it is easier to "get" all of them.

That's part of the problem. It's not just a religion it is a whole set of social mores and customs and laws which are just incompatible with civilised behavior. I want all of them out of my home country and Europe.

This is exactly what I think (regarding first sentence only).

This religion is inextricably linked with what you call "social mores and customs", I usually call it a tribal culture rooted back in times well before even medieval times (sometimes called "The Dark Ages").

As in: it's "our" tribe against the others, let's enrich "our" tribe by stealing "their" women, children and camels. And general notions of "I want to be the Caliphe instead of the Caliphe"; or something along those lines.

And the whole thing is raising multi-resistant defences against being integrated into a modern, pluralist, western, democratic society.

On the other hand, regarding that second sentence:

Don't forget, a lot of Muslims left their home countries because they were totally fed up with Sharia and whatever else down there.

I' d think a certain percentage of Muslims are beautifully integrated, some others are OK for all practical purposes (let's make it 20% and 30%).

Some others test our tolerant society's patience with their inbred intolerance, and then ... well let's say I wouldn't mind about a third of them to go home, whereever that may be.

Please do go "POP" and vanish.

Only good on is a @@@@ one. Sad it isnt there yet. But it will be soon.......The practical application of border security and homeland security will change dramaticaly in the next decade.....racial profiling and pc ness will be a distant memory

I think the answer to all of these problems can be solved easily.

Ban all religions until God or Mohammed or whoever is worshipped has a scientifically proven existence.

Anyone that disobeys can be tied to a chain in the dessert until their prayers are answered.

There will be a tipping point when people finally wake up to the bullshit they have been fed.

Are you trying to replace Islamic terrorists with atheist terrorists?

Of course Jihadi John is going to blame someone else for his extremism. He hasn't got the guts to admit he made the choice. Hope he is caught and is incarcerated in solitary confinement for the rest of his life. It will give him a chance to reflect upon his idiocy, not able to stir up others and not able to meet his "virgins" any time soon either. coffee1.gif D***head!

John? John be damned! That is down to the wittering media, who seem ever compelled to come up with a name that they can feed to the public; no matter how stupidly inappropriate it might be. This coward's name is Mohammed - for which I'm sure the prophet would be somewhat miffed, were he still around. And he is about as British as halal. Now we do know his name (purportedly) perhaps the media would care to take it and use it; preferably, in vain.

The balaclava is most suitable for his ugly mug. What does the 'P' stand for? Hmmm, I wonder.

According to the article it is a Pittsburgh Pirates hat.

Additionaly: Not sure if this has been posted.

So very tragic.... the destruction of these wonderful historical artifacts that had survived for thousands of years.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2015/02/26/isis-release-video-militants-destroying-ancient-iraqi-relics_n_6761302.html

Jihad John is a dbag but he's a direct result of how muslims have been treated in the UK for a while. We reap what we sow. I'm surprised more American and especially French muslims haven't copied, but enough French muslims have joined ISIS, I guess it's just a matter of who we want to blame.

Jihad John is a murdering terrorist calling him a simple dbag is an insult to all he has harmed. Playing the blame game from a religion that has not only tolerated but has financed and supported this plaque on humanity is sad on your part.

My only hope for jihad john is that he is captured alive and slowly decapitated with a butter knife over several days. Then after the attempted decapitations have felled, slow roasted on a spit until burnt.

FWIW one of his American victim's relatives, wants him to live out his days banged up in an American high security prison in solitary.

If he is ever captured he should be forcibly be given a sex change, blinded, deafened, muted, and dropped back into ISIS territory.

Yes exactly but you forgot he should have the Islamic words for "Mohammed is a pig" tattooed on his forehead with some of Charlie Habdo's cartoons inked on other parts of his body.

It would be a pleasure to watch this scumbag burn in a cage.

• Like 1

Please DONT KILL this disgusting vile creature (note he is not a man).

Please lock him up in a perpetual state of torture. Anytime he looks like he is about to die, stop the torture & allow him to recover to the point where torture can safely recommence.

What a low life piece of pigs poo he is.

Edited by neverdie

I think the answer to all of these problems can be solved easily.

Ban all religions until God or Mohammed or whoever is worshipped has a scientifically proven existence.

Anyone that disobeys can be tied to a chain in the dessert until their prayers are answered.

There will be a tipping point when people finally wake up to the bullshit they have been fed.

Are you trying to replace Islamic terrorists with atheist terrorists?

Im just advocating logic and common sense.

Is society not at the point yet where its realising religion is nothing more than a mind control method?

CAGE, which works with Muslims in conflict with British intelligence services, said Thursday its research director, Asim Qureshi, saw strong similarities but due to the hood won by the militant, "there was no way he could be 100 percent certain."

Just saw an interview with some CAGE scumbag on BBC complaining of Jihadi John's poor treatment at the hands of the UK anti-terror services and his alienation from British life. Just one excuse after another and not a mention of the beheadings or the victims and their families. He was described as 'a beautiful man'. Made me sick and reminded me of some apologists here.

At the same press conference was some sad convert complaining of being questioned over his visit to Iraq and the subsequent restrictions imposed by the government. Not a word on WHY he went to Iraq. CAGE should be banned under anti-terror laws.

I fear for the UK. I really do.

The UK should be like my best friend with his wife, man up and grow some balls, and stop worrying about the racist card shit every one keeps using, and I do not feel any remorse for any Muslim who reverts to being a terrorist, they are no more than dog shit on the bottom of my shoe, The UK should start thinking about what most of the people that live here think, and stop trying to pussy foot around scumbags, not fit to even be called human beings, man up UK, this is not a Muslim Country, and we don't want it to be either.

Anyone care to wager that this guy disappears overboard the same way that Osama did?

we need a full face shot of this murdering scum bag! not a photo hiding behind a mask like a coward! a full face shot so we can know what he looks like when he comes to bangkok on R&R

If they really believe in what they do is in the name of god as they know god to be, and that's what god or Allah wants, then why do they hide their face,