buying a Nissan NV - any Recommendations about Specifications?

4jasmin

I thinking about to search and buy a used Nissan NV

its a "Baby" Pick Up, what can have multible use

I dont mind really the Prize in a Range of 200 K , but I mind Specifications and Features -

and what Series are the best to buy

any Suggestions?

anybody had positiv or negativ Experiences with the Nissan NV?

thanks for sharing

I think it's difficult to get one that cost MORE than 150,000 Baht.

Mine is from 2000, manual gear, 150,000 km. I bought it 3 years ago for 130,000 Baht.

It drives very good; almost like a sports car. It not silent in the cabin, but you just turn the stereo up.

Please note that there are no ABS, ESP/ESC or Airbag. You are completely on your own; like the good old days.

Edited by lj cm
  • Like 1

Not much choice. Small back window - carburetor. Large back window - FI.

Hi

when you are talking about the back window, do you mean the back window on the side, so this one that looks like this it would always have fuel injection:

post-57474-0-10498900-1425275659_thumb.j

and one like this would always only have carburetor:

post-57474-0-27708400-1425275716_thumb.j

I am also considering looking for later model m/t fuel injection one of these for my first car in Thailand as a few people have said the drive like an 80's hot hatch.

If is half as fun to drive as the 1988 peugeot 205 GTI I had for a while in the UK I would be pretty happy.

cheers

when you are talking about the back window, do you mean the back window on the side, so this one that looks like this it would always have fuel injection:

Yes, exactly. But lift the hood and make sure !! Maybe engine swap at some time, or I may be a year out, etc.

Drives like a hot hatch - I could not tell you. With only a 1.6 liter, it is no rocket ship. But small and light, so easy to navigate in the small sois.

The El Camino-style makes it easy to go to the garden store and throw in some pots and potting soil. Something a little bit more fussy in a car with a trunk.

• Like 1

A nice 2002 manual just on OLX 105,000 Bangkok, re; drives like a hot hatch have had 2 small & large window pleasant to drive have had 2 1400 205 GL's Pugs much more fun, perhaps the people JAY spoke to their other vehicle is a full size pickup.